Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorWella
Koleston Perfect Permanent Creme Haircolor 1:1 Hair Coloring Products

Wella Koleston Perfect Permanent Creme Haircolor 1:1 Hair Coloring Products

by Wella

Buy Wella Hair Color Permanent - Wella Koleston Perfect Permanent Creme Haircolor 1:1 6/45 Dark Blonde/Red Red Violet

It is good ? I want to buy one
Start your review of Wella Koleston Perfect Permanent Creme Haircolor 1:1 Hair Coloring Products!
Becka B.
Warminster , PA
Wella Koleston Perfect Permanent Creme Haircolor 1:1 Hair Coloring Products uploaded by Becka B.
These products are amazing! They come out great and the color you want! They are easy to work with and I recommend to all the hairstylist!
Sarah C.
Warren , OH
Recently introduced to this line as a toner by a suggestion from someone in Sally’s, I’m hooked. Worked great, last long and doesn’t fade down
James L.
This is was used at the salon I currently work at. Beautiful range of shiny , multidimensional colors that fade very nicely.
Jeanette  W.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Love this color!! Wella has and will always be a favorite! It covers grays great and it keeps a long lasting color! I highly recommend this color for anyone that doesn't want to color every other week!
Bianca H.
Canfield, OH
This is hands down the best color line for professional hair color. The shades and tones are so true to description and the usage is SUPER easy!
Elizabeth E.
Iowa Park , TX
Used this in cosmo school. Kinda easy to use, good coverage, lasts a while. Formulating with this line is easy.
Isabel
boca raton
They really last on my hair, usually I have a really sensitive root but this is perfect
Rebecca S.
Neptune, NJ
Wella kp is the best in the business. The coverage, the color selection and the few this gives the hair just can’t be beat.
India M.
Centreville, VA
Wella makes the best hair color. It lasts months and doesn’t dry out my hair too much like some other products do.
SHARON M.
CATLETTSBURG, KY
Wonder products and would love to do a review on my channel, I would also like to have a free sample. Thanks, Sharon McDowell
Ask a question to the Influenster community...