Wella Koleston Perfect Permanent Creme Haircolor 1:1 8/74 Light Blonde/Brown Red

BY WELLA

Wella By Wella Koleston Perfect Color 8/74 Light Blonde/Brown Red 2Oz For Unisex see more...

Christen W.
Franklinville, NJ
I think this is an amazing product. Not only does it help with root touch ups, but I dye my own hair instead of going to the salon. I have extremely thick and long hair so usually I have to use two to three bottles of hair dye. But however this product is amazing if you are looking into dyeing your eyebrows. Works amazing.
Jackie W.
Austin, TX
Wella Is Good If You Like Coloring And The Color Last Long Cause I Just Graduated From Beauty School And I Use This Color All The Time On My Clients And I Get Great great results from them and It's Safe For Your Hair You Don't Have To Worry About Anything Going Wrong With Your Hair And I recently used this color on my hair and I like it very much
Nikita T.
Charlotte , NC
When I attended cosmetology school, we only used Wella for hair color services. I don't remember any issues with the results. The key was formulation for the desired results. I've recommended them to customers in Sally's looking for permanent color.
Tatanique M.
Riverdale, GA
Great color easy to mix and apply for beginners. Picked it up at my local professional beauty supply
. Can't go wrong with this color if your just getting your hands in the color field
Britt H.
Littleton, CO
One of the best professional hair color lines I have used. The converge on gray is multi dimensional rather than a flat muddy finish which I love!
Megan B.
I have seen this a few times. And heard very good things about it. As I already have brown hair I don't need it. But so awesome.
Emilee F.
Smithville, TN
This is an amazing hair color, and I believe it would fit someone with a darker skin tone better!
Maria N.
This product is excellent , it has very good coverage and duration , I recommend it 100 %
Margarita D.
I used the wella koleston permanent creme hair color and I loved my hair is soft
Geral N.
Me encanta este es súper pigmentado y dura muchísimo tiempo lavado tras lavado