Wella Koleston Perfect Permanent Creme Haircolor 1:1 8/43 Lightest Blonde/Red G uploaded by DellyMaria D.Wella Koleston Perfect Permanent Creme Haircolor 1:1 8/43 Lightest Blonde/Red G uploaded by hashley a.

BY WELLA

• Maltrata el cabello? No se si me vendria bien probar otra clase de ...5 Answers
  • How long does this product last? Does it wash out over time? 9 Answers
  • Es temporal o permanente? 4 Answers
Socorro A.
Socorro A.
There are so many different Hair dyes out there that sometimes it's hard to know which one really is the best. I've been a licensed Cosmetologist for 4 years and Wella is my go to for almost every color. The permanent color line is amazing to say the least. I do a lot of older clients and wella seems to be the only color to completely cover greys with just 1 application. The reds are extremely vibrant and not only that, but because they are permanents, they last so much longer than pervana or any brand you'd find at your local Sally's. They're colors are truly the colors the box says it is. This product is perfect for professionals as well as novice hair colorists or just for anyone looking to experiment with colors without damaging their hair.
Katy S.
Katy S.
Bloomfield, CT
This color is actually the most natural looking for a blonde or light brown client who wants to try out a golden copper tone. I would paint in some blonde highlights around the face then rinse everything together so the color is picked up in the highlights to add variation. Think Connie Britton's warm coppery blonde.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
With being a natural redhead it is hard to find hair coloring products that actually hold color in my hair and wella is the best one yet. It doesn't smell chemically and make my hair look amazing.
kenia m.
kenia m.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand because the colors are bright and cute smooth it also does not run that is the most important and long lasting color
Angela M.
Angela M.
SOUTH DAYTONA , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wella makes some of the best hair color ever. Bright vibrant colors. I use this every time I color my hair and it never let's me dowb
renata c.
renata c.
groton, CT
Easy to use not irritating on your scalp is good for correcting Your hair and anyone could use it last a long time to
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Great Mills , MD
I'm a licensed cosmetologist and I have many favorite color brands. I love wella. They are true to swatch.
Chantelle D.
Chantelle D.
Sioux Falls
I absolute love to tone with Wella color cream. You can skip the blow drying step and tone while wet !!!
Breionna H.
Breionna H.
Inglewood, CA
This product this is great for dying your hair. It doesn't damage at all. Its always worked best for me
Dani C.
Dani C.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been a hairdresser for just under 10 years & this is my go to! Every time I get the urge to try a new color line I am disappointed and go back to Wella. Koleston is great for grey coverage & intense reds!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Mcdonough, GA
How long does this stuff really last??
Ashlee T.
Ashlee T.
victoria, British Columbia, BC
How long does this product last? Does it wash out over time?
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maltrata el cabello? No se si me vendria bien probar otra clase de Haircolor porque igual estoy muy complacida de la mia, aunque siempre es bueno probar algo nuevo
Jean B.
Jean B.
Nocona, TX
Is this a permanent hair dye or temporarily?
Hina A.
Hina A.
How long does it last? Does it fade over time?