Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorWella
Koleston Perfect Permanent Creme Haircolor 1:1 8/43 Lightest Blonde/Red G

Wella Koleston Perfect Permanent Creme Haircolor 1:1 8/43 Lightest Blonde/Red G

by Wella

Wella Koleston Permanent Creme Hair Color

Que tan bien funciona este producto?
What's your favorite deep brunette formula?
How long do these last?
Start your review of Wella Koleston Perfect Permanent Creme Haircolor 1:1 8/43 Lightest Blonde/Red G!
Socorro A.
There are so many different Hair dyes out there that sometimes it's hard to know which one really is the best. I've been a licensed Cosmetologist for 4 years and Wella is my go to for almost every color. The permanent color line is amazing to say the least. I do a lot of older clients and wella seems to be the only color to completely cover greys with just 1 application. The reds are extremely vibrant and not only that, but because they are permanents, they last so much longer than pervana or any brand you'd find at your local Sally's. They're colors are truly the colors the box says it is. This product is perfect for professionals as well as novice hair colorists or just for anyone looking to experiment with colors without damaging their hair.
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
With being a natural redhead it is hard to find hair coloring products that actually hold color in my hair and wella is the best one yet. It doesn't smell chemically and make my hair look amazing.
Katy S.
Bloomfield, CT
This color is actually the most natural looking for a blonde or light brown client who wants to try out a golden copper tone. I would paint in some blonde highlights around the face then rinse everything together so the color is picked up in the highlights to add variation. Think Connie Britton's warm coppery blonde.
Janine B.
Oakland, CA
Wella is such a consistent and trustworthy permanent hair color. 8/43 is the true natural strawberry blond with staying power.
Breionna H.
Inglewood, CA
This product this is great for dying your hair. It doesn't damage at all. Its always worked best for me
Beatriz Q.
Springfield , MA
I really love this product the colors are great is perfect and very good product
Kayla T.
Great Mills, MD
I'm a licensed cosmetologist and I have many favorite color brands. I love wella. They are true to swatch.
Rävėn S.
College Sta, TX
Wella has been a round a long time, and hair stylist still use Wella. You can get Wella at Sally’s and very affordable. Box color can ruin your hair !
Jenni C.
Grove City, OH
One of the best color lines out there. Wella never fails. !!! Rich vibrant color that lasts:)
Alexis M.
Horton, AL
I really like wella color. Koleston perfect was great. At one salon I worked at we switched over from goldwell and it was a seamless transition. Easy to formulate and a great color selection. This color line actually has some amazing reds I prefer to goldwell.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...