BY WELLA

Buy Wella Hair Color Permanent - Wella Koleston Perfect Permanent Creme Haircolor 1:1 2/0 Darkest Brown/Natural see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Vivian R.
Vivian R.
Lancaster , CA
This is 1 of my favorite hair coloring brand. I'm a licensed Cosmetologist.. And this is one of the brands I use the most
Talitha H.
Talitha H.
Staten Island, NY
This color is so great, I use it on my sister all the time. Leaves hair soft.
Genesis  C.
Genesis C.
New Haven, CT
I think my hair stylist uses this brand and last very long. Definitely recommended as long as you know how to use it
Alaine W.
Alaine W.
Wellness Guru Expert
My kid was in cosmetology school when I decided to go back to black, which is the color I've had most of the time since I was 14 (I'm 40 now). My natural color is dark brown. His school didn't even offer black. The darkest color they had was Koleston in 2n, dark brown. So I went for it. It turned out a beautiful, natural brown-black at first and faded over the course of several weeks so that my natural color blends in with it as it grows out. I can go two to three months without coloring my hair and I don't look crazy at all. Perfect color for me, and not overly damaging at all.
Gi M.
Gi M.
How permanent?
shapree H.
shapree H.
Hemet, CA
Does this last long or no ?
Marsha M.