Hair CareHair ColorWella Koleston
Perfect Hair Colour 3/00 Dark Natural Brown 60ml

Wella Koleston Perfect Hair Colour 3/00 Dark Natural Brown 60ml

by Wella Koleston

Purpose As part of one Wella's finest permanent hair colour ranges, Koleston Perfect, Wella Koleston Perfect Hair Colour 3/00 Dark Natural Brown offers you prestige colouring results whilst carrying an aura of elegance. Whilst delivering vitality to...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wella Koleston Perfect Hair Colour 3/00 Dark Natural Brown 60ml!
Alejandra D.
San Antonio, TX
Good coverage for gray,excellent color to maintains your naturally healthy look, simply lovely and beautiful
Magdalena P.
Copiague, NY
I’ve been using wella for a very long time. I love the coverage I get. It has a pleasant smell to it. If you don’t have any gray hair you can use the colortouch line which is Demi permanent and it gives you such a nice shine to the hair.
Laura L.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
Love the Wella line. I feel comfortable using their products. Love the end results of the colors I’ve used.
Risa P.
San Antonio, TX
My salon uses this and I love it. The best my hair has ever looked. So natural looking and smooth finish. It also doesn’t smell bad.
lori J.
selma
Love this brand of color only products that cover my grey. I highly recommend using the wella hair color
Tracy G.
Burnsville, MN
I used to work in a salon as a hairstylist and have worked with a few color lines and Wella is the best (in my opinion)! The colors turn out beautiful and fade nicely, no orangey hue. The brown color stays so well between colors and barely fades.
samah A.
Hyderabad
this hair color damaged my hair 😭😭 and even I started facing hair loss a lot. n this hair color didn't even stayed on my hair for a Month it started fading. no to this hair color.
@bellezamelbe M.
#kollesto de #wella, estos #tintea cuidan mucho el #cabello, a mí me va genial demás de aportar mucho brillo y cuidar el pelo no es nada agresivo
Veronik Sanchez R.
Call.132A N. 148b-59
This product leaves the hair manageable, the hair does not feel abused after the dye, leaves the hair beautiful and bright, with a delicious aroma, I love to use it because I know that Im allowing my hair with this product, I prefer purple tones and I that with this brand I can get my ideal tone, although I would like it to have more options in the violet color palette, as well as in the chestnut or reddish colors, its price is a little higher compared to other brands that can give the same result in tone, but I used it because it gives me confidence since the brand is recognized, however, when looking for it, its not so easy to find near where I live, such as beauty distributors or drugstores, they are always found in chain stores and I think its because of its price since many women look for the economy although for the quality it offers and its results would pay. Wella Koleston Perfect Permanent Creme Haircolor 1:1
ᗩиɢɛℓιcα🌸 R.
Love wella products, my hair it’s dark so I used a natural brown to give it a radiant and shiny color.

Looking for your answer?