BeautyHairHair ColorWella
Koleston Perfect Hair Color, 12/81 Special Blonde/Pearl Ash, 2 Ounce

Wella Koleston Perfect Hair Color, 12/81 Special Blonde/Pearl Ash, 2 Ounce

by Wella

An excellent array of creme gel colors formulated to be completely interminable to create any shade desired with predictable natural looking results.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wella Koleston Perfect Hair Color, 12/81 Special Blonde/Pearl Ash, 2 Ounce!
Natasha G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Wella Koleston Perfect Hair Color, 12/81 Special Blonde/Pearl Ash, 2 Ounce uploaded by Natasha G.
I’ve been coloring my hair blonde for years, and about two years ago I developed an allergic reaction to the brand I had used for many years. I tried different brands of hair color over these last two years and either they burn my scalp or they leave my hair brassy. This color is absolutely perfect! My hair has zero brass or yellow. It’s the perfect shade of blonde for me. This hair color is free of many of the chemicals that cause scalp irritation, and my hair has been getting shinier and healthier looking after each use. After being about fifty shades of blonde, I’ve finally found the perfect one for me!
Mery M.
Barranquilla
I love this . it leaves the incredible the hair It gives a natural shine. Especially if you want to be blonde it is perfect. Koleston perfect blonde many benefits as less hair damage. It gives you more shine in your hair. My mom uses it and covers up to 100% gray hair. Recomend an 100%
Monica Z.
Saltillo Coahuila
Muy padre el color , es de los tintes que más uso , pues tiene un costo accesible y no daña tanto tu cabello es muy fácil de usar y el color queda increíble .
Mason B.
dalriada blythwood court
I wanted to go blonde without bleach and tried this high lift tint, it took my light brown hair to a pale blonde without any brassiness or any damage to how my hair feels! Wella Koleston Perfect Hair Color, 12/81 Special Blonde/Pearl Ash, 2 Ounce
Despina T.
This is the first dye that I used to dye my hair blonde. I was very surprised at the result as most of the dyes leave a yellowish colour to your hear. I genuinely recommend this product if you want your hair to have a whitish colour. I mixed it with a 40 developer and got great results. Attention: if you don’t know the process please do not attempt to dye your hair alone! As a person who dyes her hair pretty often I’ve seen some horrible results which I would definitely like to avoid.
SundayNikolaou N.
Perfect White/Grey hair its the best love it 😍😍😍 Easy and classic use you can mix with other colors for the best color!!!!

Looking for your answer?