BeautyHairHair ColorWella
Koleston Perfect Creme Developer 20 Vol 6%

Wella Koleston Perfect Creme Developer 20 Vol 6%

by Wella

Buy Wella Developers Peroxides - Follow instructions thoroughly. Professional use only.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wella Koleston Perfect Creme Developer 20 Vol 6%!
alexandra R.
Providence
Personally I like using 20 volume the most because it does less damage to the hair, you do not have to be a licensed professional to buy this product so for the price in the pro that you can buy this at any Sally’s beauty store it is a good product and I’d rather get this then storebrand
Steph K.
Atwater, OH
Wella Koleston Perfect Creme Developer 20 Vol 6% uploaded by Steph K.
Used to use this at an old salon I worked at! This is my favorite brand developer to work with that’s available at my local beauty supply store. The only brand I trust to use for my family as well as what my friend uses on me when we do my hair at home.
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
1,115 reviews
It works well with any brand of color it’s professional but I use it on my Toner’s domes 13%peroxide to tone after my first color application
Marcie M.
Grenfell, SK
I mean, what is there to say? This developer works great, doesn’t have harsh fumes and I’ve experienced several levels of lift. I’ve used a few different brands of developers and I always come back to this one as I know what to expect.
Jenni C.
Grove City, OH
U will love this developer. My main reason is I love the bottles. Creamy and comes out real nice and slow.
Tatiana C.
Sacramento, CA
Wella Koleston Perfect Creme Developer 20 Vol 6% uploaded by Tatiana C.
My go to; paired with [product:wella-koleston-perfect-permanent-creme-haircolor-1:1] color for all my grey coverage clients. A subtle shift of those resistant grays and a seamless deposit. 10/10 would recommend Wella Koleston Perfect Creme Developer 20 Vol 6% !
Erica A.
Phoenix
The developer is pretty simple, it pairs with the Wella color line perfectly. Works just as good now as it did 5 years ago when I went to Cosmetology school, the super awesome thing? It doesn’t have a foul odor.
Sharon M.
Brandon, FL
This is an inexpensive developer and does the job. The color turns out good I believe there is 5vol 10, 20, 30 and 40 of this brand
Heather A.
Norwalk, OH
1,520 reviews
I've had this used on my hair at the salon when I treat myself to a salon coloring rather than at home and I always love th results. Rich color that lasts and covers my greys without drying out my hair. This is my favorite salon brand of color and I love getting pampered at the salon instead of doing it myself.
Anna C.
fort myers
Love this developer, I love how it doesn’t feel so damaging. It’s super creamy and it helps the color process as excepted

Looking for your answer?