BY WELLA

Buy Wella Hair Color Permanent - Wella Koleston Perfect Permanent Creme Haircolor 1:1 5/1 Light Brown/Ash see more...

Laurel A.
Bedford, TX
This turned my hair BLACK. I was a dark strawberry blonde before I colored and now I have bluish black hair. WTF. Only left it on for 13 mins, directions said to leave in at least 20, but at about 10 mins I could tell this was going to be way too dark. I have never had a hair dye come out as drastically different from the shade level/description as this one. Just colored last night; today I double shampooed, once with a clarifying shampoo, and a bunch of color came out, so yay. Will continue to double cleanse with milder shampoos till I get no more color leaching. Still love Wella products, just not this color.
Autumn M.
Monticello, GA
I have been using this hair color for 2 years and love it. It is very easy to use. The only thing to consider, when buying it, is that the color will come out a bit darker than the picture on the package. You may have to try a couple of shades to find what works for you.
Cassie M.
Oberlin, OH
Great hair dye. my uncle uses this in his salon and it's great. hardly any smell to it and little to no irritation on my scalp. the only complaint I have is the price of it, it is a little more expensive but it's totally worth it.
jennifer D.
Wonderful hair color it has the lasting power over any I use it all the time it has a low order and low staying I need towels it is a great to mix with other colors to get the perfect shade
rebekah marie F.
Krotz springs, LA
Is this product all natural
Amy C.
Marion, VA
How is this different from all other hair colors?