Wella Koleston Creme Haircolor 1:1 440 Intense Medium BrownNatural uploaded by Lupitha H.

BY WELLA

Wella By Wella Koleston Perfect Color 44/0 Intense Medium Brown/Natural 2Oz For Unisex see more...

Maris U.
Scott City
I have been using wella for the last several months I love the gray coverage and the huge range of colors! The Koleston Perfect line of color keeps both the color and tone for so long! I will continue to go the Wella salons!
Katy S.
Caldwell
I love this salon quality hair dye! It does great the colors are spot on! And it doesn’t do a ton of damage to my hair either! It’s way better then the rest of the at home dyes I will keep using this brand to dye my hair
LEAR25821 STEWAR L.
I have been using this red for about 6 months. I get a lot of complements on the color.This does not stain my scalp or face. I use this permanent on my roots to color the regrowth. When redyeing I use color touch to bring the rest of the color back to life with out damaging my hair.
Kathy G.
This haircolor is amazing! I love it for so many reasons. It smells good and the color pigmentation is great, i love that its very creamy. The coverage that this hair color gices for gray hair is amazibg. I would definitely recommend this.
Destanie M.
Silverdale, WA
Love love love how this brand worked on my hair today! Made my hair color turn out amazing! It doesn't feel dry and brittle after as some colors do and the colors turned out true and vibrant.
Loretta D.
canton , OH
This hair color is amazing! i use 44/65 on a client and for being a red it really doesn't fade for her! The wella colors are truly amazing!
Rebecca M.
This Wellq haircolor is amazing! The pigment is true to its sample color and lasts for quite a while! Results are very natural looking!
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny
My Mon use every month..the hair is beautiful...is shine and the tone is very natural...and the better is he price
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
I really like this brand of wella hair dye. It covers gray really well and is very shiny and soft after coloring.
Marylolys D.
San Diego, CA
Sorprendente y encantada con este color , facinante y muy vivos los colores son tan exactos.