Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairsprayWella
Invigo Brilliance Color Protection Shampoo For Coarse Hair

Wella Invigo Brilliance Color Protection Shampoo For Coarse Hair

by Wella

Wella INVIGO Brilliance Color Protection Shampoo for Coarse Hair is a pH optimized shampoo for long-lasting color protection.

Key Ingredients:

• Brilliance-Blend: Copper encapsulating molecules maintain vibrancy
  • Histidine and Vitamin E help to control the oxidation process after coloration and to protect color
  • Lime Caviar which is known to contain various anti-oxidants and vitamins

Apply into wet hair and lather. Rinse thoroughly.

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them.

Ingredients

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-3 Distearate, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Fragrance/Parfum, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Amodimethicone, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Polyquaternium-6, Limonene, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Glyoxylic Acid, Linalool, Trideceth-12, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzoic Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Microcitrus Australasica Fruit Extract.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wella Invigo Brilliance Color Protection Shampoo For Coarse Hair!
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
Wella Invigo Brilliance Color Protection Shampoo For Coarse Hair uploaded by Sabrina M.
Okay, so to all my ladies and fellas with natural beach waves and coarse hair textures - if you color your hair, you NEED to be sure to use the right haircare products, because we both know if you use any ole' shampoo, the color will not only fade, but your hair looks dead way faster than other hair types (ughhhhhhhh). I had never heard of a shampoo and conditioner made just for coarser hair types, and the fact that this product came from higher end beauty stores unlike major drugstores like I usually shop at for hair care scared me a little bit because of the price... but it is worth it, and I am a total convert and never going back for as long as I rock this balayage! This shampoo locks in my color-treatment and gives it such a nice shine, and the formulation for coarse hair tames the frizz without losing my natural volume. This also has SUCH a lovely smell to it that I want to buy the matching conditioner just so I can keep it smelling great after every shower. Thank you @influenster for incentivizing me to try this life-changing hair-care product!
Vilia J.
Westmont, IL
Wella Invigo Brilliance Color Protection Shampoo For Coarse Hair uploaded by Vilia J.
I received a cash back offer in return for my honest review of these products. This shampoo and conditioner and mask have helped my coarse hair so much! Within one use my hair was nice and smooth. It wasn’t as frizzy either. The more I use it the less frizzy my hair has gotten. I absolutely love this. It doesn’t have a super strong smell, and it leaves your hair feeling so fresh and clean. Absolutely a must have! So happy I bought these. Will never return to other hair products!
Estefania M.
Wella Invigo Brilliance Color Protection Shampoo For Coarse Hair uploaded by Estefania M.
me encanta!! te deja muy bonito tu pelo y se mira sano, te lo deja brilloso. muy bueno.
Mohsina M.
Lahore,Punjab
Wella Invigo Brilliance Color Protection Shampoo For Coarse Hair uploaded by Mohsina M.
I dared to try something different on my hair but after using it I love the results! After years of using the same products, I received the offer thru infuenster of this shampoo and loved the texture, fragrance, and quality. The best thing was that my hair looked and smelled great too. Gave a little volume to my hair too. No residue or build up after using , and I find my hair is shimmery and vibrant. Would highly recommend.
Lisbeth A.
Wella Invigo Brilliance Color Protection Shampoo For Coarse Hair uploaded by Lisbeth A.
I received this free sample of this shampoo. Since I started using it I have noticed that the hair color of my dye lasts much longer, avoiding frequent and constant retouch-ups to my roots . My hair feels shinier and healthier texture.
Kayla C.
La Rue, OH
This shampoo has made my hair feel so soft, and look amazing. I wasn’t sure how it would work, but wow! It did the job.
Jessie A.
Wella Invigo Brilliance Color Protection Shampoo For Coarse Hair uploaded by Jessie A.
Tried it love it because it made my hair softer and really brightened my color worth the price

Looking for your answer?