BY WELLA

10.1 oz shampoo enrich volumizing shampoo for fine to normal hair was launched by the design house of wella it is recommended for casual wear. Enrich volumizing shampoo for fine to normal hair by wella for unisex - 10.1 oz shampoo see more...

• I have fine to normal hair and I was wondering how well t...1 Answers
  • Anyone tried for volume without drying hair out? I have f...1 Answers
Brittany A.
Milford, MA
I just started using this shampoo and conditioner. I have fine thin hair to begin with and its hard to find shampoos that dont weigh me down and make my hair greasy after a few hours. this shampoo totally works. i was actually very impressed. and after ONE use i could feel that my hair was already much softer and less frizzy. I went from having to run the straightner over my hair every day to being able to air dry my hair, and ive only used the product maybe 4 times at this point. 100% worth the money. I think it was about $12-$15 for each the shampoo and conditioner, and ULTA was running a promo so i got the deep conditioner for free as well.
Mischa A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love wells product from their hair care to color! And they all smell so amazing! This shampoo paired with the conditioner always leaves my hair silky soft and smelling amazing! Best for all hair types if you want that volume! Would recommend
Kristen R.
Such a great shampoo to give your hair extra volume if you're lacking in that department! I love the scent it is very luxurious! I think it is well worth the money and I was very satisfied.
Allison C.
Columbia, SC
What an awesome product!! Smells great, leaves my hair feeling clean and is not over priced at all like many of its competitors. It makes my hair a little drier than I am used to which is why I won't give it 5 stars!
Laura K.
Kansas city , MO
This is light enough to use even on your scalp so that it won't weigh your fine hair down. I keep it in my hair for around 5 minutes before washing it out and it definitely adds moisture to my hair. I can't say it adds any volume but it definitely doesn't detract from any volume.
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
I used Wella in cosmetology school and it never disappointed. Always left everyone's hair so silky smooth and smells amazing. It is a little pricey but you honestly do not need much because it is so concentrated. Love, love, love Wella!
Jessica W.
Bulpitt, IL
I freaking love wella hair products. This shampoo is great. My husband likes it too. It is better than any other shampoos that I have found. And... i t smells great!!! I definitely recommend it!! This definitely gives my hair volume.
Alicia K.
Great shampoo for volume! It cleans and volumizes your hair with ease! It smells good and has a nice feel to it. Price is meh, but is worth it
Paby F.
Tulare, CA
Wella is my fav brand to begin with, so I had to try this, and was definitely not disappointed... it gave me great hair results!
debra b.
I was given this shampoo as a gift and I loved it I can only find it at Sally's beauty store I would recommend to everyone
Madison B.
Lynnwood, WA
I have fine to normal hair and I was wondering how well this product worked for volumizing as well as keeping shine and hydration
Nikki S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Anyone tried for volume without drying hair out? I have fine to normal hair, any recommendations are helpful