Wella Enrich Straight Leave In Cream uploaded by Lexie W.

BY WELLA

Wella professionals enrich straight leave in cream helps straighten coarse, unruly hair. This rich moisturizing anti-frizz cream leaves unruly hair soft to the touch and full of vitality and shine. With silk extract. Use: massage into damp hair and comb through. Do not rinse. Style as usual. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
This product is perfect for my curly/frizzy hair!! I put it on while my hair is damp and comb it threw then follow with a blowout to create a super smooth and shiny bouncy blow out!! I use this every time I wash my hair !! I have been purchasing this product for years!
Lexie W.
STAPLE in my hair routine!! I am so obsessed with how soft my hair feels after using this, and I find it at a local beauty store for only 10 bucks!! You really can't beat the price for what you get, I totally recommend it to anyone looking for a moisturizing product when wearing your hair straight or blow drying it!
Lexy H.
San Antonio , TX
OMG one of my favorite leave in conditions. The leave in conditioner will not leave your hair oily or smelly. This leave in conditioner will leave your hair smelling clean & it will also feel very soft and it works really well when it comes to repairing split ends.
Vanessa A.
Bakersfield
I trust wella products with my hair and this is an awesome product to use for straightening hair but again follow the directions (it's a leave in product)and everyone is happy. Would recommend 10/10. Really want to try other wella products soon.
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
This product is my go to! I love the scents, which this brand has a wide variety of. The amount of product you get for the cheap price is a great bargain aswell. This product leaves my hair feeling soft and silky .This brand is usually found at an beauty or hair store!
Randi I.
California
Hey Swelha smells like candy to kind of candy that it smells like is because I am in love with well because I love the smell keeps your hair hydrated and it's really nice to your hair and it keeps it soft and it causes no damage
Audrey M.
Leominster, MA
If you apply to much in one area by accident ( I did) then it clumps together and leaves that one spot looking wet and icky. I'm sure if I used it right the first time it would have been ok but for me I didn't so it was a no go
Bibiana L.
Greeley, CO
I like wells products, especially ones I can use to apply to my hair. It has a nice sent to it and isn't harsh on my hair, I have really frizzy hair so I feel like this product helps maintain the frizziness.
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
 I have never use this stuff but I would love to try it. It seems great for dry hair and very hydrating.  I've read other reviews about it and it sounds fabulous. I can't think of another hydrater better
Angela G.
This is a go to for me because I have a very unruly head of hair. It's not to expensive and it is easy to use, last long and smells decent.i use it about 4 times a month, I totally would buy this for the rest of my life