Wella Enrich Moisturizing Treatment for Fine To Normal Hair for Unisex, 5.07 Ounce uploaded by Aseel A.

BY WELLA

Enrich Moisturizing Treatment For Fine/Normal Hair - For Dry or Damaged Hair. Moisturizes and provides incredible smoothness for dry or damaged hair. Instantly repairs hair with Triple Blend Technology. - Enrich Moisturizing Treatment For Fine/Normal Hair see more...

• I was given this to me by my hairdresser and he gave it a...1 Answers
Brittany S.
Griffith, IN
Probably the best hair mask I have ever used!!! It smells absolutely amazing and doesn’t weigh your hair down! My hair is so soft and silky after using this in combination with the Wella EIMI Perfect Me Lightweight Beauty Balm Lotion! It keeps my hair frizz free and makes it feel healthy and luxurious again!
Lindsay H.
Crystal, MN
This stuff not only smells amazing but it makes your hair feel like silk! I use it once a week, following the Enrich shampoo and I apply, then cover with a cap, then rinse with cool water. Every time I rinse my hair, it's so easy to get through and feels absolutely amazing. It looks shiny and feels bouncy and soft! (Not to mention smells SO good!) They also have one also for thicker hair, and they're both winners in my book! Wella products are great, you can't go wrong with Wella! :)
Gaby R.
One of the best conditioners/hair masks I have ever used; and trust me I've been through my fair share of moisturizing products. I've fallen in love with Wella products, this one in particular smells fresh and is easy to rinse out. I never feel like I have gross residue left on my hair and I do see improvement on ends where a lot of my damage/breakage is. I would also recommend this same produce but from Wella's Element line, it's just a little more organic and sulfate free ect
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
This is a great product to use as a hair mask. I left it in my hair for 2 hours focusing most of the product on my ends and my hair felt so much better once I got out of the shower and once it dried it was noticeably smoothr and shiny. Great product if your hair is looking and feeling dry.
Karlie W.
Westerville, OH
I use this about once a week as a deep conditioner and I love it. It smells great and leaves my hair feeling so healthy. Unlike other deep conditioners it isn't heavy and doesn't make my hair feel greasy.
Jenna G.
Absecon, NJ
I have this in the red container. it smells absolutely amazing and feels so smooth on the hair. i have very thick, color treated hair and it works perfectly fine.
Lucia R.
I wasn't too sure about this product since the shampoo is not that good, but it really surprised me. It left my hair soft after the first use and the smell/scent is great.
The only 'con' I can think of it's the price (in my country it's around 30 dollars) but I use just a little once a week to achieve the results I want so it's going to last for a while.
VANESA M.
LORCA, MURCIA
El cabello queda hidratado y el encrespamiento controlado, hace lo que promete. huele muy bien y deja el cabello suave.
Armina K.
Cypress, TX
I was given this to me by my hairdresser and he gave it as a complimentary gift. I've used the whole tub in just a few times I've done my hair mask in the shower. I have thick, bleached hair and it states it's for fine to normal hair. Is it still alright using it on my type of hair? Are the ingredients alright for my hair type or will it just cause more damage in the long run?