BY WELLA

A moisture-rich shampoo for dry & damaged hair Formulated with Avocado Oil, Silk, Zein & Cashmere extracts to smooth cuticle Regulates unruly hair & corrects compatibility Repairs & shields dry & damaged hair Leaves hair supple, lustrous & full of... see more...

Influenster M.
I actually have normal to thinner hair and my mother has normal to Thick and we both have dry and damaged hair so I thought this was a perfect suggestion for both of us that we can both use and turns out I was right excellent remove the oil from the scalp without it being dry didn't cause scalp itch and was a delightful aroma
Frances V.
Fountain Vly, CA
Helped keep my color longer but I didn't notice much of an improvement in my hair texture/shine compared to regular drugstore brands
Peggy W.
Picayune, MS
My hair was so soft after using this product! I loved it! I would recommend it to someone who has a case of the frizz!
Tiffany C.
Arnold, MD
My hair is thick so I use this shampoo. It has a pleasant smell and I feel like it helps with my thick hair.
Constance M.
Newport, TN
I was hesitant to try this brand at first. I thought it would be old fashioned and not updated, but it turns out the older brands are the pros! Wella has a great line of products and at a fair price as well. You'll get salon quality without paying a fortune.
Vy N.
This shampoo smells SOOOO GOOD. it keeps my hair smelling good even if I haven't washed my hair in a couple days. It's very hydrating and does not fade my color at all. I definitely will stock up on this with the liter sales!
Cara M.
Great shampoo. Recommended by my hairdresser to keep my color radient. It lathers great and my hair is so clean and shiny when I'm done. It's one product I make sure I have in my shower. Very satisfied
Mare F.
Modesto, CA
Wella Enrich Moisturing Shampoo For Dry Damaged hair is really doing wonders for my hair. Less fly-aways less frizz and amazing shine.
bianca t.
Brooklyn, NY
Wella is a great hair company, I love all their products. This shampoo is very nice and rich and really moisturizes my hair.
Amanda C.
Used to use this a long time ago - I loved the smell, and it lathered well. Made my hair nice and soft!