BY WELLA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A high-performance, leave-in conditioning hair elixir Helps tame rebellious ends while sealing & healing damaged strands Contains natural shea butter to restore & condition dry & split ends Leaves hair silky & healthy looking see more...

Review (1)
Aditi T.
Raipur
I love this product. It leaves my hair:-
1)so soft and silky like never before.
2)it gives my hair good volume not making them sticky.
3) protects my hair from heat and my split ends are like almost gone.
4)And its fragrance- so soothing; my boyfriend loves it he always compliment me for it that my hair feels so nice. He can run his fingers through my hair without getting tangled in between. Even I feel that the sexiest part of my body is my hair...