Wella Elements Renewing Shampoo

by Wella

Elements Renewing Shampoo - Wella Elements Renewing Shampoo is a sulfate free shampoo that renews the moisture of the hair, preserving and nourishing it from root to tip. - Elements Renewing Shampoo

How is this one different from Wella Brilliance shampoo? Does it still lather well?
Start your review of Wella Elements Renewing Shampoo!
Jade
Smells great and leaves the hair feeling soft even before applying the conditioner It is also healthier for the hair without the bad stuff the other shampoos usually have
Gretchen G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wella Elements Renewing Shampoo uploaded by Gretchen G.
I love this shampoo mainly bc of the scent. It has a clean fresh peach like scent. Not fake or chemically created... just a natural scent that leaves my hair smelling great and feeling clean and healthy. I also like that the Wella products are formaldehyde free and paraben free.
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
During the liter sale at Ulta I wanted the Wella Fusionplex but unfortunately it was sold out. So I decided to get this and it’s matching conditioner. The set is suppose to help keep your hair moisturized and protect it from damage. The scent is really nice, soft floral scent that does hang around a little after you rinse and dry. This elements shampoo cleans gently without feeling like my hair is stripped. And it’s safe for color treated hair. The conditioner is not quite as good as it doesn’t seem to rinse very well and will leave my hair feeling like I’ve put lotion in it. I would definitely recommend the shampoo but be careful how much conditioner you apply and be sure to rinse well.
Carol G.
Watertown, MA
My favorite for oily hair . It’s light and your hair doesn’t get heavy. It has natural ingredients . What I love on this line. Amazing scent . You just need a little bit of shampoo to wash your hair. That makes it lasts forever.
Sam T.
Denver, CO
I have fine brittle hair and this shampoo has helped the health of my hair. For being sulfate free it lathers extremely well and smells really good
Priscilla L.
Tampa
My FAVORITE shampoo for my medium length hair! It gives it such moisture and life. I’ve tried just about everything, From drugstore to high end. This is the only shampoo I’ve found that actually works for my hair.
Etta T.
Tiger, GA
It has a plesent scent and the consistency is not too thick. I like a shampoo that cleans my hair well without over cleaning it and stripping it. That is exactly what this shampoo does. It leaves my hair feeling nice and fresh as well as soft. A little also goes a long way!
minette R.
This was one of my favorite. I was recommended to use this my someone at Ulta and til then I couldn't find a shampoo or conditioner that wouldn't make my hair greasy.
Barbara C.
Toms River, NJ
Very good shampoo Gentle shampoo for colored hair. It has a nice late feeling after you wash your hair
Athena M.
Fernley, NV
I enjoyed this product. My hair was soft and felt healthier. I also enjoyed that it didn’t have to much weight.