BeautyHairHair ProductsWella
Elements Renewing Mask - 507 oz

Wella Elements Renewing Mask - 5.07 oz.

by Wella

Enriched with natural tree extract, this repairing mask restores and preserves the natural inner structure and strength of the hair. tree extract helps protect hair against keratin degeneration targets the scalp and hair inside and out to ensure both stay renewed over time no sulfates, parabens or artificial colors Imported. How to use: Apply to damp hair. Massage into hair. Leave for 5 minutes with warm towel. Rinse. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month.

Does this help to maintain shine ?
Start your review of Wella Elements Renewing Mask - 5.07 oz.!
Tamo L.
new castle, DE
This product is so wonderful: it is light, smells incredible and makes your hair feel so soft. It is SLS and paraben free which makes it really good and natural for your hair.
katherine F.
Manhattan
Este al igual que la solo otros productos de esta marca son muy bueno así que puedes usarlo con cualquier tipo de cabello con qué color de cabello porque la verdad que lo protege no queda ni el cabello así que tengo un pronto que yo volveré a comprar y además es muy fácil de
MELANIE H.
Solon, OH
I used this after bleaching my hair. I was told it would soften and cause less breakage in the future. I agree it did work! My hair was so soft and smelled so good which is unusual for bleaching.
Nini U.
New Castle, DE
Elements Renewing Mask is a paraben free repairing mask that intensively restores and preserves the natural inner structure and strength of the hair. i like it
Mayce J.
Arnaudville, LA
Really good for hydrating the hair. Feels really natural and smells good. Using it makes your hair feel as good as virgin hair.
Jade W.
Chino, CA
This hair mask leaves your hair feeling super soft. I had tried it previously and loved it. I bought it again and had an inconvenience with the shipment but customer service was excellent and replied immediately. Would definitely purchase again for quality and price.
angel _.
Dubai
Its got this thick, creamy texture and a lovely fruity smell. A little goes a long way so one tub is going to last really long. It very hydrating, applys well and is lightweight.
Regina A.
Goose creek, SC
This hair mask is one of the best I ever try, the ingredients are the best, tree extract and ni parabens what else you should ask for!!
Annita C.
Pasadena, CA
This is by far the best deep conditioner I have ever tried on both myself and my daughters hair. I have straight fine hair and hers is course and curly and we both love this product very pricey but totally worth it.
Suendus  A.
My go to product for dry ends. Great for dyed hair super soft locks. Beautiful product! I highly reccomend this to all my clients hair great for highlights!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...