Wella Elements Renewing Mask uploaded by Danielle C.

BY WELLA

Elements Renewing Mask - Wella Elements Renewing Mask is a paraben free repairing mask that intensively restores and preserves the natural inner structure and strength of the hair. - Elements Renewing Mask see more...

Vanessa C.
Lincoln, CA
I absolutely love Wella Elements Renewing mask! I have blonde hair and my base color is about 4-5 (dark brown) so this mask saved my hair, I'd compare it to olaplex, if not it works a lot better, give it a try!
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
Mask smells amazing and is very soothing to my frizzy curly hair. It locks in the moisture that I need to keep my curls controlled. It is a good boost for the hair of it is damaged as well. Good product I love it!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Great mask for when you've been abusing your hair. I color treat my hair and use blow dryers, flat irons and curling wands so I need the mask! It smells good and rinses out easily. No build up or residue.
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
Love love love this mask! It's really really really soothing! This really does hydrate the skin and makes the skin feel good! Very long lasting and effective! Love it and I deff recommend!!
Michelle K.
Oceanside
This stuff smells amazing, even the next day my hair still smelled so nice! My hair is softer and def seems healthier. A little bit goes a long way so even though it was a bit pricey, it will last me forever.
Kayla F.
I use this once a week and it makes my hair feel so soft & smooth afterwards! I shampoo & condition my hair and then apply a handful of this mask and wear a shower cap to keep the moisture in. It works wonders on my hair and smells absolutely amazing too! Definitely worth the price I paid for it!
Samantha B.
I love all things Wella! But this is a great hydrating "fixing" mask! Makes your hair feel like you just got a conditioning treatment at the salon. Super great for cold harsh winter pick me ups!
Samantha H.
Herriman, UT
I love the smell of this but I hate how my hair feels after I use it. It definitely Moisturizes but my hair is SO heavy and flat after using it no matter how many times or how long I rinse. I wish it was just a little lighter.
megan s.
Obsessed with this whole line! The shampoo and conditioner is fantastic too! They smell incredible-my favorite things to use on my hair :))
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
1,181 reviews
This product I would love to give a try because I read reviews and it sounds amazing . I would like to see what it's result