Wella Elements

Wella Elements" Renewing Conditioner - 6.76 oz.

BY WELLA

Enriched with natural tree extract, this conditioner strengthens each hair fiber from within, helping repair and preserve the hair's natural vitality. tree extract helps protect hair against keratin degeneration targets the scalp and hair inside and out to ensure both stay renewed over time no sulfates, parabens or artificial colors Imported. How to use: Apply to damp hair. Massage into hair. Leave for 2-3 minutes. Rinse. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month. see more...

Wella Elements
Wella Elements" Renewing Conditioner - 6.76 oz.
Reetuparna N.
Reetuparna N.
Jupiter, FL
I love Wella Elements range. It's natural and has a very soft dewy texture. It smells so very natural. My hair fall has reduced significantly since I started using this product range. I t does not over dry the scalp and hair.
Mi N.
Mi N.
Wella never fails to impress me with their products and this conditioner is no different. It smells so lightly fruity and delicious as well without being overwhelming. I have bleached hair and it makes my ends smell so good and smooth after my shower.