Wella Elements Renew Mask

by Wella

Elements Renewing Mask - Wella Elements Renewing Mask is a paraben free repairing mask that intensively restores and preserves the natural inner structure and strength of the hair. - Elements Renewing Mask

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wella Elements Renew Mask!
Amber M.
Fremont, IN
This stuff is awesome. Smells amazing and works even better. I will for sure be purchasing again in the future! I highly recommend giving this product a try.
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
Such a great mask for fine haired gals like myself looking for extra nourishment and hydration without weighing hair down or making it feel extra greasy. It smells amazing and distributed through the hair like buttah. I have yet to find someone (even with coarser hair) that hasn’t seen some benefit after just one use of this. It leaves hair super shiny and extra manageable. Definitely a treatment I believe in and have no problem suggesting to folks.
Vanessa C.
Lincoln, CA
I absolutely love Wella Elements Renewing mask! I have blonde hair and my base color is about 4-5 (dark brown) so this mask saved my hair, I'd compare it to olaplex, if not it works a lot better, give it a try!
Lesli H.
Houston
Wella Elements Renew Mask uploaded by Lesli H.
I love this like it literally it makes your hair smells so good and BOMB literally my favorite mask when it comes to my hairWella Elements Renew Mask
Amanda G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does a nice job of making split ends/damaged hair look healthier. Leaves hair feeling smooth and frizz free!
Leyana W.
St Petersburg, FL
This mask left my hair feeling INCREDIBLE! My aunt is a hair stylist and swears by this brand for hair color but I always thought it was a lot of hype. I tried the mask while I was at her house and my hair just feels so silky and healthy and I am seriously considering buying this for myself.
Samantha B.
Comstock Park, MI
I love all things Wella! But this is a great hydrating "fixing" mask! Makes your hair feel like you just got a conditioning treatment at the salon. Super great for cold harsh winter pick me ups!
Kayla F.
I use this once a week and it makes my hair feel so soft & smooth afterwards! I shampoo & condition my hair and then apply a handful of this mask and wear a shower cap to keep the moisture in. It works wonders on my hair and smells absolutely amazing too! Definitely worth the price I paid for it!
Brittany F.
Hurricane, WV
Love this product. It has helped so much. After the last hair session with bleach my ends looked sad. This has saved them and helps my hair feel soft and hydrated.
Nicole D.
Highland park, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff smells so amazing! You will literally be smelling your hair all day! Besides that it really does help hair smooth out and feels stronger after use. I use this 1x a week and have noticed my hair breakage lessen.

Looking for your answer?