Hair CareHair ProductsShampooWella
Elements Daily Renewing Shampoo

Wella Elements Daily Renewing Shampoo

by Wella

Enriched with natural tree extract, this shampoo renews the moisture of the hair, preserving and nourishing it from root to tip. tree extract helps protect hair against keratin degeneration targets the scalp and hair inside and out to ensure both stay renewed over time provides a luxurious foaming experience suited for colored hair no sulfates, parabens or artificial colors Made in America. How to use: Apply to damp hair. Massage to lather. Rinse. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month.

How is it with sensitive skin?
Someone said it leaves your hair soft and manageable, do you think it would help with the knots children get in their hair? I swear regular shampoo makes it worse
Does this leave you hair feeling flat?
Start your review of Wella Elements Daily Renewing Shampoo!
Aspyn N.
I'm a hairstylist and would recommend this to any color treated person that has bleach in their hair this helps rejuvenate your hair and make it soft and silky again lathers amazing and last a very long time very affordable price when we're talking high-quality shampoo and conditioner you can get it at auto Sephora or off-line
Jackie O.
Nashville, TN
This shampoo makes my hair SO clean and soft. And the bottle may look small but it really lasts forever. I can usually go 4 days without washing my hair after using this. Obsessed
Sônia M.
Saint Paul, MN
It was okay. It smells really good. It delivered the same results that other shampoos delivered. I don’t really know what I should expect from a shampoo.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I would highly recommend this shampoo to anyone that wants to renew and refresh their hair. It really works after just one use and isn’t very expensive.
Elizabeth V.
Uncasville, CT
Fantastic "free of" line making your hair better and stronger while keeping my vibrant red colored hair looking good. Free of sulfates paraben, it's a great product.
Heather B.
Scottsville, NY
Price: $15.99-$22 This shampoo smells absolutely to die for. It works really well on all types of hair. The best part about it is it leaves your hair super smooth without looking greasy or over hydrated and the ingredients are 100% natural
Vanessa C.
Lincoln, CA
Wells Elements is awesome! It's paraben free, it's great for color treated hair. Also if you get the chance to try their elements hair mask try it, it's one of my favorite!
Leigh Ann M.
Mansfield, OH
Very soothing and sudsy in my bath, my kind of shampoo! It didn't feel as if my hair actually got 'clean'. I got a good feeling, but my hair was still greasy after I finished my hair routine. Overall, I did love the smell & feel of this product.
Zenobia R.
Cleveland, TN
I love this shampoo and conditioner. Smells great, leaves my hair feeling soft and doesn't leave residue behind. A little goes a long way which makes the price worth it.
Lisa A.
Hope Mills, NC
Love the smell... awesome renewing for your hair... it's a must have for those renewel days... leave hair soft and manageable.....