Wella EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture

by Wella

EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture - Get a grip on volume: this rich flexible spray infused with sugar provides lift, shine and touchable grippy texture. Sugar spray for voluminous texture. Hold level 3. - EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wella EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture!
Wdm, IA
I love this spray!! It is my go to every morning! I spray all over, use my diffuser and my hair looks amazing!! I love the shine spray as well! I purchase mine at Ulta. Speaking. If I need to restock!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Curly, Thick
Plaquemine, LA
I love how affordable Wella products are. This product smells great and I feel as if a little goes a long way, so you really get your money’s worth out of it.
Dark Brown / Oily Scalp / Oily
Addison, IL
AMAZING. if my hair is feeling very flat and has no definition, i use this sugar spray and my hair instantly has its curl back and it stays!
Light Brown / Curls, Dryness, Frizz / Dry, Curly, Thin
Chicago il
I like this one because it gives my hair the looks I really want and keeps it the shape of wanted for a long time so it's a good product
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Straight, Wavy
Greenwood, IN
Love this stuff! Works perfect for my not-so-curly and wavy hair. Keeps frizz down and gives the good beach wave look! Love the smell!
Medium Brown
New Athens, IL
This stuff is awesome it let's me get that perfect scrunched up hair without it being really stiff and it smells wonderful as well
Plainview, TX
My favorite to help boost my curls! Leaving the curls moveable and not tacky, I’m a repeated user and definitely life changing.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Curly, Coarse
Great!! It's a great product and I love using the product everyday! It is wonderful and smells wonderful!!
Blonde / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Normal, Straight
Bronx, NY
Amazing my hair is blonde color n I couldn’t be more satisfied love it give the exact volume I need
Does not leave any residue light on the hair doesnt it weigh hair down the scent is really nice
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Straight, Fine