BY WELLA

EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture - Get a grip on volume: this rich flexible spray infused with sugar provides lift, shine and touchable grippy texture. Sugar spray for voluminous texture. Hold level 3. - EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture see more...

Jamie C.
Nichols, SC
This stuff makes my hair for full and thick it is incredible! I spray on when wet and blow dry with a heat protectant. Twist up and dry overnight and it will be huge! I bought online from Ulta 2 for $20.
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
I really like this product. It's a light product, so it never makes my hair oily. My hair gets oily very easily, so anytime I can find a product that doesn't make this problem worse, I love it. It gives my hair just enough volume and lift, plus a little shine. This product gets an A+.
Laura  B.
Wdm, IA
I love this spray!! It is my go to every morning! I spray all over, use my diffuser and my hair looks amazing!! I love the shine spray as well! I purchase mine at Ulta. Speaking. If I need to restock!
Danielle S.
Addison, IL
AMAZING. if my hair is feeling very flat and has no definition, i use this sugar spray and my hair instantly has its curl back and it stays!
Ashley D.
Greenwood, IN
Love this stuff! Works perfect for my not-so-curly and wavy hair. Keeps frizz down and gives the good beach wave look! Love the smell!
Sawan A.
BELLEVILLE, IL
This stuff is awesome it let's me get that perfect scrunched up hair without it being really stiff and it smells wonderful as well
Caitlyn L.
Plainview, TX
My favorite to help boost my curls! Leaving the curls moveable and not tacky, I’m a repeated user and definitely life changing.
Megan K.
Great!! It's a great product and I love using the product everyday! It is wonderful and smells wonderful!!
Genevieve G.
Saint-Hyacinthe
Meilleur produit que j'ai essayer dernièrement ! Il vient donner une texture un peu beachwave à nos boucles sans assécher les cheveux comme le ferais un spray d'eau saline. Celui-ci est au sucre, donne une allure un peu fripé et parfaite ! Les boucles dont tout le monde rêve et qui sent trop bonne en plus