BY WELLA

EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture - Get a grip on volume: this rich flexible spray infused with sugar provides lift, shine and touchable grippy texture. Sugar spray for voluminous texture. Hold level 3. - EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture see more...

Deanna P.
Churchville, NY
I most recently bought this product from Ulta. I spray it directly onto my roots on damp hair and rub it in. I blow dry with a round brush to give my hair a nice voluminous blow out. I sometimes use it on dry dirty hair to make it blow out better and make it not so flat. It’s worth the try for sure!
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I used this in conjunction with the wella root shoot and holy volume. I was so impressed by how much volume it gave with a strong but touchable feel. No stickiness or hard crunchy areas. It gave my thin haired ladies lots of body. They were pleasantly impressed as well. It's easy to use. Just spray on the roost and massage in. Then blow dry concentrating the brush at the root. Then you have volume and lift. Price is about $20 a bottle. Not bad in my opinion definitely worth a try
Mallorie G.
Byron, IL
I really love the way this product gives you beach waves that look like you haven't even touched your hair.  You really need to be careful though because if you put too much in, your hair will get crunchy and sometimes look a tad bit greasy.  I usually spray it into my hands and work it through my hair that way and I don't have any problems
Amanda K.
I’m pretty indifferent with the sugar spray. My stylist recommended the sugar spray in place of sea/salt sprays since my hair is very fine. The sugar spray was supposed to be lighter and not weigh it down so much. My hair definitely wasn’t crunchy, but it didn’t work as well for me as it did when my stylist did it.
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SPRAY! It doesn't make my hair crunchy. It is not an aerosol which I actually like. It's a regular spritz but gives my hair TONS of volume. It was recommended by my hair dresser and I use this every single time I curl my hair!
Kara B.
Erie, PA
I love the tossled beach hair look. Generally I use sea salt spray in the summer to achieve this, but using it everyday REALLY dries out my hair. I was talking to my stylist about this and she recommended that I try Wella Sugar Lift. I LOVE IT!! It provides the same kind of vibe without drying out my hair or leaving it sticky, plus it smells good! Who doesn't love that?? Definitely recommend.
Kelsey K.
I just recently cut my hair into a lob and this has been the best spray for volume and texture! you can use it on wet or dry hair and the results are beautiful. it has great hold, doesn't weigh your hair down, or make it frizzy and crunchy.
Nina P.
I am obsessed with this product! I love the look of beach waves, but usually need a product to achieve that effect. I usually use salt spray but unfortunately, it makes my hair look like straw. When I heard about Sugar Lift I had to give it a try and I'm not disappointed. It does dry my hair out, it gives me the perfect wave and it smells so nice!
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
In love with this spray! Slowly growing my hair out so its thin and fine at the moment. This spray helps give my hair some lift and fullness. Can't get enough of it! Bonus: does not leave my hair feeling heavy or gross!
Susan L.
Point, TX
My new holy grail for texture and lift on my fine lip and lifeless hair! I have used in on damp hair before blow drying and also after drying to add lift at the roots. Equally effective both ways. I was able to get it on sale at Ulta...now why didn't I buy a back-up too?

back