Wella EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture

by Wella

EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture - Get a grip on volume: this rich flexible spray infused with sugar provides lift, shine and touchable grippy texture. Sugar spray for voluminous texture. Hold level 3. - EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wella EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture!
Hixson, TN
My first encounter with Wella Eimi Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture was while getting my hair dyed, cut, and styled at the salon. It smelt good and made my hair look so nice while I was there, I had to ask her what the product was. I immediately ran out to Ulta to grab some and I’m so glad I did! I put it in while my hair is slightly damp and it ends up looking and smelling great afterwards. Definitely a hair product to try out!
Medium Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Normal, Wavy, Fine
Schenectady
I love this spray! It really gives my curls lift and it has such a sweet candy like smell. All I have to do is shake the bottle and spray it on my hair and scrunch it and then I let it air dry and I have these perfectly coils curls. I'm so glad to have found a product like this because it makes my life so much easier not to have to drag out a hair dryer and four different products to get nicely coiled curls
Light Blonde / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Curly, Fine, Thick
I purchased this from Ulta a few months back to give it a try because (who isn’t always on the look out for better hair spray.) It is very long lasting. I like that it has a light mist to it and doesn’t make your hair look like you caked on hairspray. I put four stars because it was a little pricey for a smaller bottle but overall I feel like it was worth the price!
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Wavy, Thick
S San Fran, CA
Great alternative to hair spray; I have been using for years. I spray this on my hair after it is completely dry and let it absorb for a bit. I brush it out and then curl my hair. My hair will hold a curl all day without any hairspray. I also love that it doesn’t have a string smell like hairspray does.
Brunette / Damage, Dryness, Frizz / Dry, Wavy, Fine
Atlanta, GA
This product is a good natural way to get volume however it does leave my hair a little crunchy. I know it’s almost impossible but if I could get the same hold without the crunch than I would be a lifetime user of the product.
Dark Blonde / Frizz, Volume / Wavy, Fine
Vineyard , UT
Wells is my favorite hair care brand! Especially this texturizing spray! My hair is thin and flat but after using this I have so much volume. It’s not sticky like other texture sprays either!
Platinum / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Straight, Fine
Grand Island , NY
I used this in conjunction with the wella root shoot and holy volume. I was so impressed by how much volume it gave with a strong but touchable feel. No stickiness or hard crunchy areas. It gave my thin haired ladies lots of body. They were pleasantly impressed as well. It's easy to use. Just spray on the roost and massage in. Then blow dry concentrating the brush at the root. Then you have volume and lift. Price is about $20 a bottle. Not bad in my opinion definitely worth a try
Auburn / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Fine
Canton, GA
This stuff is THE BEST. I use it everyday for volume and texture. It smells like Heaven. It’s doesn’t make you hair feel like straw. Your hair won’t feel dry at the end of the day. I highly recommends his product for anyone who loves texture and has tons of layers and volume in there hair. Wells has always been a great company and has wonderful products.
Byron, IL
I really love the way this product gives you beach waves that look like you haven't even touched your hair.  You really need to be careful though because if you put too much in, your hair will get crunchy and sometimes look a tad bit greasy.  I usually spray it into my hands and work it through my hair that way and I don't have any problems
Light Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Kinky, Chemically Treated
I’m pretty indifferent with the sugar spray. My stylist recommended the sugar spray in place of sea/salt sprays since my hair is very fine. The sugar spray was supposed to be lighter and not weigh it down so much. My hair definitely wasn’t crunchy, but it didn’t work as well for me as it did when my stylist did it.
Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Fine