BY WELLA

EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture - Get a grip on volume: this rich flexible spray infused with sugar provides lift, shine and touchable grippy texture. Sugar spray for voluminous texture. Hold level 3. - EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture see more...

Kara B.
Erie, PA
I love the tossled beach hair look. Generally I use sea salt spray in the summer to achieve this, but using it everyday REALLY dries out my hair. I was talking to my stylist about this and she recommended that I try Wella Sugar Lift. I LOVE IT!! It provides the same kind of vibe without drying out my hair or leaving it sticky, plus it smells good! Who doesn't love that?? Definitely recommend.
Nina P.
I am obsessed with this product! I love the look of beach waves, but usually need a product to achieve that effect. I usually use salt spray but unfortunately, it makes my hair look like straw. When I heard about Sugar Lift I had to give it a try and I'm not disappointed. It does dry my hair out, it gives me the perfect wave and it smells so nice!
Susan L.
Point, TX
My new holy grail for texture and lift on my fine lip and lifeless hair! I have used in on damp hair before blow drying and also after drying to add lift at the roots. Equally effective both ways. I was able to get it on sale at Ulta...now why didn't I buy a back-up too?
Jamie C.
Nichols, SC
This stuff makes my hair for full and thick it is incredible! I spray on when wet and blow dry with a heat protectant. Twist up and dry overnight and it will be huge! I bought online from Ulta 2 for $20.
Danielle S.
Addison, IL
AMAZING. if my hair is feeling very flat and has no definition, i use this sugar spray and my hair instantly has its curl back and it stays!
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I used this in conjunction with the wella root shoot and holy volume. I was so impressed by how much volume it gave with a strong but touchable feel. No stickiness or hard crunchy areas. It gave my thin haired ladies lots of body. They were pleasantly impressed as well. It's easy to use. Just spray on the roost and massage in. Then blow dry concentrating the brush at the root. Then you have volume and lift. Price is about $20 a bottle. Not bad in my opinion definitely worth a try
Mallorie G.
Byron, IL
I really love the way this product gives you beach waves that look like you haven't even touched your hair.  You really need to be careful though because if you put too much in, your hair will get crunchy and sometimes look a tad bit greasy.  I usually spray it into my hands and work it through my hair that way and I don't have any problems
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SPRAY! It doesn't make my hair crunchy. It is not an aerosol which I actually like. It's a regular spritz but gives my hair TONS of volume. It was recommended by my hair dresser and I use this every single time I curl my hair!
Kelsey K.
I just recently cut my hair into a lob and this has been the best spray for volume and texture! you can use it on wet or dry hair and the results are beautiful. it has great hold, doesn't weigh your hair down, or make it frizzy and crunchy.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
In love with this spray! Slowly growing my hair out so its thin and fine at the moment. This spray helps give my hair some lift and fullness. Can't get enough of it! Bonus: does not leave my hair feeling heavy or gross!