Wella EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture

by Wella

EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture - Get a grip on volume: this rich flexible spray infused with sugar provides lift, shine and touchable grippy texture. Sugar spray for voluminous texture. Hold level 3. - EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wella EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture!
Spruce Grove, AB
I use this stuff every time i get out of the shower and love it. I have thin hair and my curls would never stay put. Since using this before I style my hair everything keeps much better. Adds some grit to my hair giving it that 2nd day feel that we all love.
Strawberry Blonde / Damage, Dryness, Frizz / Dry, Wavy, Fine
This product is wonderful! It gives my hair so much volume without the feeling of having too much product in your hair. Worth the cost and is now a staple in my hair care routine.
Strawberry Blonde / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Normal, Wavy, Color Treated
Saint-Hyacinthe
Meilleur produit que j'ai essayer dernièrement ! Il vient donner une texture un peu beachwave à nos boucles sans assécher les cheveux comme le ferais un spray d'eau saline. Celui-ci est au sucre, donne une allure un peu fripé et parfaite ! Les boucles dont tout le monde rêve et qui sent trop bonne en plus
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Heat Protection / Dry, Wavy, Thin
Luiz mandelli 105
Todos os produtos possuem uma proteção anti-frizz e anti-umidade. No caso dos 3 primeiros, afirma-se que não agridem nem ressecam os fios. E, no caso do último, que é meu resenhado de hoje, é um gesto que não agride o movimento dos cabelos. Ufa!
Brunette
I like to apply on my roots since on the second washing day my hair looks really flat. Doesn’t make my hair be any more dirty and doesn’t dry it at all. Definitely worked as expected and it smells amazing.
Canton, GA
This stuff is THE BEST. I use it everyday for volume and texture. It smells like Heaven. It’s doesn’t make you hair feel like straw. Your hair won’t feel dry at the end of the day. I highly recommends his product for anyone who loves texture and has tons of layers and volume in there hair. Wells has always been a great company and has wonderful products.
Scotland, Prestonpans
I loved this spray it gave me plenty of volume and lots of texture in my hair. Which really didn’t help me to manage it better. This isn’t overpriced I think it’s very reasonably priced. It last me a long time. I dont use a lot either. Definitely would advice others [email protected] this.
Light Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Straight, Wavy
Hixson, TN
My first encounter with Wella Eimi Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture was while getting my hair dyed, cut, and styled at the salon. It smelt good and made my hair look so nice while I was there, I had to ask her what the product was. I immediately ran out to Ulta to grab some and I’m so glad I did! I put it in while my hair is slightly damp and it ends up looking and smelling great afterwards. Definitely a hair product to try out!
Medium Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Normal, Wavy, Fine
Schenectady
I love this spray! It really gives my curls lift and it has such a sweet candy like smell. All I have to do is shake the bottle and spray it on my hair and scrunch it and then I let it air dry and I have these perfectly coils curls. I'm so glad to have found a product like this because it makes my life so much easier not to have to drag out a hair dryer and four different products to get nicely coiled curls
Light Blonde / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Curly, Fine, Thick
I purchased this from Ulta a few months back to give it a try because (who isn’t always on the look out for better hair spray.) It is very long lasting. I like that it has a light mist to it and doesn’t make your hair look like you caked on hairspray. I put four stars because it was a little pricey for a smaller bottle but overall I feel like it was worth the price!
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Wavy, Thick