Wella EIMI Ocean Spritz Salt Hairspray for Beachy Texture uploaded by Alessa P.

BY WELLA

EIMI Ocean Spritz Salt Hairspray for Beachy Texture - Create undone?beachy?texture with this?natural?mineral salt spray that helps protect hair against dehydration and UV damage. Salt spray for beachy texture. Hold level 2. - EIMI Ocean Spritz Salt Hairspray for Beachy Texture see more...

• I've been looking for a salt spray that dosen't make my hair crun...1 Answers
Paola E.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this spray! It smells amazing. I was introduced to it by my hair girl and I have loved it ever since. It leaves your hair leaving light and flexible. My hair is semi straight and very smooth (which is good but doesn't hold a ponytail or bun) and I love how any hair style holds up when I use this.
Taylor H.
Irving, TX
Best sea salt spray I've ever used!!! I've tried them all, LITERALLY! I was introduced to this product about 3 months ago and sense I've used it so much. It doesn't leave my hair crunch at all. It's very light and gives my hair the perfect beach look. My hair is a combo of straight and wavy. As soon as I get out of the shower I spray this product in my hair without combing my hair. It leaves waves in my hair for days. I would 100% recommend this product.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I really liked how my hair came out when using this product. My hair was wavy but not too stiff and crunchy which made it more natural than other products
Beti L.
This is great for beachy waves. Lite weight and works well for naturally curl or wave. Add some texture and volume to straight hair.
Lena K.
CHUCKEY, TN
It's not too bad, I like the other one better but it smells good and gets the job done. Leaves my hair in place and looks good
Carmen R.
Kissimmee, Fl
All for me
It is perfect, I love it, I recommend this product is full confidence, you will not regret buying it. Buy it now ...
Laura W.
New waltham, Grimsby
I love this product. I used to use it on my own hair when it was long to give it that beach texture but I love using it on clients in the salon to add depth and texture to their waves
Esianna B.
Oslo
I have a lot of hair, and it is very heavy, so I have a problem with it becoming greasy very fast. I have found that this helps with that. I spray it on the lengths of my hair, and a little bit at the roots, and just work my hair up to give it a little bit of volume and lift. It gives my hair texture without drying it out or weighing it down. I absolutely love it!
Stacy S.
I've been looking for a salt spray that dosen't make my hair crunchy or smell like old people and actually works. I've tried a lot and have not found a good one yet. Is this salt spray worth buying or will I be let down by this one too?