BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsEimi
Wella Nutricurls Curl Shaper 72H Curl Defining Gel-Cream

Wella Eimi Nutricurls Curl Shaper 72H Curl Defining Gel-Cream

by Eimi

Wella Nutricurls Eimi Curl Shaper 150mL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wella Eimi Nutricurls Curl Shaper 72H Curl Defining Gel-Cream!
Liz L.
Louisville, KY
I got this hair mousse from Viewpoints to try out and review and I fell in love with this stuff. This stuff smells so good. This is the first time I have ever tried a foam mousse on my hair and I like it a lot. I felt like this stuff lasted me so much longer than any other product I use and I use this stuff all the time. It makes my waves look really pretty and I have noticed that my hair is a lot less frizzy than it used to be. I have been using this stuff for about 3 or 4 months and I'm almost completely out of it and I'm definitely going to buy more of this product.
Sônia M.
St Louis Park, MN
I like the smell and how it holds my curly hair but it it’s too sticky. I don’t think I will buy it again.
Kristen B.
Pennsauken, NJ
One of the only curly products I've ever repurchased. It's the perfect out of the shower comb through hair add this and go out of the door. I love the way it smells, and i love the cast that it gives my curls until they dry. Once their completely dry i add a tiny bit of super skinny and there is not one single bit of hardness left in my hair. It's amazing.
Tisha R.
Port Allen, LA
Wella Eimi Nutricurls Curl Shaper 72H Curl Defining Gel-Cream uploaded by Tisha R.
I was a product tester for Viewpoints- Wella Nutricurls Sampling Box. It included The shampoo for curls, detangling conditioner, and the 72 hour EIMI Soft Twirl mousse. All the products were a lightweight formula, very little went a long way, and no frizz. This is the first Detangling conditioner that worked like a charm. The EIMI mousse kept my hair soft, added volume and was not sticky. Now my curls are soft, bouncy, and defined. #Wellahairusa #Wellanutricurls @wella @reesetisha #reesetishas2cents #Viewpoints @viewpoints #reesetisha Wella Eimi Nutricurls Curl Shaper 72H Curl Defining Gel-Cream
Chrisa Y.
Athens, Attica
Wella Eimi Nutricurls Curl Shaper 72H Curl Defining Gel-Cream uploaded by Chrisa Y.
It is a decent product, though not the best out there. It shapes curls just fine but the disadvantage is the slightly sticky feel it leaves. Gel formula, great clean scent !
alexandra R.
constanta
This this hair foam makes my curls stand for days and arranges my hair very well. I love it because it keeps my hair curly.
theo R.
Tamil Nadu
Great product for adding definition to your curls. Its stays put for long hours. And also smells good. Overall good product and also non sticky.

Looking for your answer?