BY WELLA

Dynamic FixShine Spray - hold level 2Play and perfect your hair in the 45 seconds prior to finish with this Wella Professionals Finish Dynamic Fix 45-Second Crafting Spray. Cutting finishing time down to a mere 45 seconds, get the look you want in a flash with this got-to-have spray. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
kate m.
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
I actually am quite a fan of this hairspray for everyday use. It's super lightweight and adds texture to even stick straight hair. I don't think it's enough on its own to hold curls (for me at least--I have super fine straight hair), but it's good to layer throughout the curling process and then finish with a sturdier hairspray.
Kendrea G.
Kendrea G.
This pairs well with the curl enhancing mousse . It has a nice smell with a good hold . wish the ingredients were better . Ultimately perfect after using a curling wand or for curls using your flat iron . It helps set the style well .
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Needmore, PA
I love this hairspray. It is long lasting!!! But it doesn't get stiff and crunchy. I would tell anyone who wanted there hair to stay in place but look normal to use this hairspray. I have like 6 bottles of it. It is well worth it
Kara S.
Kara S.
Bethel Park, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had high expectations for this. Snagged it for $3 at marshalls. Smells nice. It dries very quickly and lightly and doesn't lend itself to creating crunchy or heavy hairstyles. I don't think this adds much to your style and it doesn't appear to last long. Wasn't my favorite. Don't think I would pay full price for this.