BeautyHairHair ProductsNioxin
Wella Deep Protect Density Mask

Wella Deep Protect Density Mask

by Nioxin

Deep Repair Hair Masque Helps Provide Protection Promotes Manageability &Amp; Smoothness Promotes Longevity &Amp; Vitality Nioxin&Reg; Deep Repair Hair Masque Helps To Provide Protection By Strengthening The Hair Shaft Against Damage Which Reduces Breakage.&Nbsp; Delivers Conditioning, Manageability And Smoothness For Hair That Is Deeply Repaired.&Nbsp; Helps Protect Color-Treated Hair Against Damage To Provide Longevity And Vitality. 1-800-935-5273 Made In Mexico Additional Product Information : We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Nioxin And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Nioxin.&Nbsp; Nioxin Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Nioxin Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective.

Does anyone feel like their hair is more greasy after using this mask?
Does this product help with hair loss and hair growth?
How well does this work on thin hair??
Start your review of Wella Deep Protect Density Mask!
Maddy H.
nottingham
Gorgeous hair mask! Makes my hair feel like silk! This mask has really helped any breakage I have and moistures my hair perfectly!
Yasmine G.
I was originally recommended this by my hairdresser after a few years of bleaching my hair. I use this everytime I wash my hair as a conditioner and leave in for a couple of minutes! After just a couple of uses, my boyfriend even commented on how much softer, and thicker my hair looked! I find the cheapest offer on Amazon roughly £13, and its well worth the price!
Cinthya R.
San Ysidro, CA
Wella Deep Protect Density Mask uploaded by Cinthya R.
I’ve used this mask 2-3 times a week after shampooing and leave it on while I finish my shower and rinse at the end. I love how my hair feels after the mask. It’s so easy to untangle, its soft and silky and feels healthy. This definitely helps with conditioning and restoration, I received this complimetary product for free from Influenster for testing purposes and I am extremely grateful!
Amanda C.
Waterbury, CT
THIS STUFF THOUGH! I can honestly say this is my favorite hair mask so far. I could notice just the way it felt when I first put it in my hair that it was going to be good. I literally only kept it in for 5 minutes and washed it out and noticed results. Next time I’ll probably leave it in for a half hour or so. Anyway, I noticed a lot of shine in my hair and also my ends felt nourished and hydrated. I also didn’t feel like it weighed down my fine hair at all. I think anyone would benefit from using this product.
Angela W.
1,524 reviews
Wella Deep Protect Density Mask uploaded by Angela W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Not a huge fan of Nioxin products. After a while I noticed that my hair and my scalp were not improving and particularly my scalp almost became irritated and felt burnt. I developed almost small sores in my scalp, which I’ve never experienced before. My hairdresser stated that these products sometimes are too intense for a lot of people and I think I am just one of those people.So I’m not going to recommend this product and I will not be purchasing it again.
Brittney B.
Old Bridge, NJ
I received this complimentary from Influenster and I purchase two more since then! Absolutely love it ! I used to hate hair masks because I hated the thought of having to wait to finish washing it being that I shower so late. This one is amazing ! Leave in 3-5 minutes in the shower and hair feels amazing ! Plus it promotes hair growth !
Johnny T.
Chandler, AZ
Wella Deep Protect Density Mask uploaded by Johnny T.
Wella Deep Protect Density Mask uploaded by Johnny T.
Love the hair mask! Really adds moisture to my hair and makes it feel great! Love the smell to and is a great addition to the 3 piece kit also made by Nioxin. Gives my hair that extra boost of moisture and locks it in when I need it!
Paula A.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Hands down to the BEST mask EVER!!!!!!! A little bit goes a long way. Your hair will never look healthier after using this mask. When I feel my hair extra dry I use it on the shower and after the shower and leave it till I wash it again, it dries out while is working hydrating it. Stop wasting money with other maks, seriously try this one, you wont regret it.
Bianca R.
I love this mask, my hair likes it a lot, since I tried it it was an incredible smoothness, brighter, beautiful, healthy.
Brittany W.
El Monte, CA
Wella Deep Protect Density Mask uploaded by Brittany W.
I personally love this mask! It is safe for color treated hair but I only apply it to my ends of my hair. Cause I don’t have my scalp to get too oily. I did receive this product for free for testing purposes!Wella Deep Protect Density Mask
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cody E.
Fairfax
il y a 2 ans
Wella Deep Protect Density Mask Two part question!: #1. How often do you work this into your routine? #2. Does it replace the need for conditioner, or do you use both? Thanks in advance!
Nevin T. il y a 2 ans
Twice a week and you can use it as a replacement or continue to use both for extra smooth hair.