Wella

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Ive used so many different conditioners and this is my current go to. My hairstylist would use this on my hair during my appointments and we all know how long a salon wash stays clean! I’m almost out and I’ve already repurchased this product. I got the Christmas gift set that came with a shampoo, conditioner and mask for $45 which isn’t bad compared to other equitable products. The smell isn’t bad but it isn’t amazing - I’m super neutral about it, especially since I use other hair products that are fragrant.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Recommended by hairdresser- great product! A little goes a long way which makes it worth it money wise. Leaves hair feeling clean and has a lovely scent. Would recommend
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I can't get enough of this conditioner! It's a true gem for my dyed hair. The formula is incredibly nourishing, leaving my locks silky smooth and manageable. After each use, my hair feels hydrated and looks visibly healthier. The conditioner complements my colored hair routine perfectly, ensuring that the vibrancy stays intact while promoting overall hair health. If you're searching for a conditioner that brings life and softness to your colored tresses, this one is a winner. Highly recommend!