Wella Colorcharm Cream Developer

• CREATE 10 VOLUME BY MIXING EQUAL PARTS 20 VOLUME WITH DISTILLED WATER
ACTIVATING LOTION
• FORMULATED SPECIFICALLY FOR COLOR CHARM DEMI-PERMANENT HAIR COLOR
• PROVIDES PROPER LEVEL OF ACTIVATION FOR EFFECTIVE COLOR DEPOSIT WITHOUT LIFT

excellent product at the time of use is one of my favorite brands really I love it and I recommend it to the maximum because they are excellent I have never stopped using it the moment I approve it to me in particular I love these brand
How was your hair heath after did it damage your hair ?
Start your review of Wella Colorcharm Cream Developer!
How would you rate this product?
C.s. S.
Great product easy to use, nice thick texture so that it’s not too runny, I would only use wells as I know that they always get their colour agents right. The colour will always come out as you expected,as long as you know what you are doing. Wear gloves. Another good tip is to use 2 brushes one for mixing and one for spreading colour.
Georgie D.
Hampsfell Road, Grange Over Sands
This works great with the Wells Colour Charm toner, I used an alternative developer at first but this one was definitely more effective. I don’t colour my hair myself anymore but I would recommend it to anyone who does.
Racheal P.
Pekin, IL
Wella Colorcharm Cream Developer uploaded by Racheal P.
Creamy consistency feels awesome mixes very easily and the toner mixed with the creamy consistency is basically exactly what I was looking for
Dorel A.
Las Vegas, NV
Ok fist of all, I mixed this product with the Wella toner Vol 10.....Amazing! This little bottle has lots of product (I Have Long Hair) it just mixes easily with no hard smells. Unlike some developer creme, when mixed with toners or dyes; didn’t let my hair feel coarse or dry. Highly recommend
Angelina H.
Definitely works well. I would definitely recommend this product. It’s not to pricy and works super awesome! Color was as expected. Very easy to use! Very satisfied with this item. Probably one of the best I have tried so far. :)
Nikole M.
Henderson, NV
I received this within my influensters VOXBOX and decided to bleach only underneath my hair just to try it out. It did a very decent job lifting. Combined with the toner it turned my dark brown hair to a nice pale blonde color. I would definitely recommend to my friends with dark hair looking to go lighter.
Magdalena R.
Cypress, TX
Wella Color charm cream developer, I use with Lightning powders preferably from Wella as well, you have different percentage so make sure you do your research before you lightning your hair by yourself if you are not professional, because you can easily give yourself chemical haircut. Wella Colorcharm Cream Developer
Audrianna G.
Dinuba, CA
This is the developer I use with the quick blue bleach.. works well.. I use 10-40 vol. and sometimes mix a couple depending on the lift you want for your hair.
Julie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Best at home developer. It’s the only one I use. Gives that platinum blonde I love without salon prices . Highly recommend.
Jennifer T.
Harlingen, TX
If you haven't tried wella products you should their affordable you can mix and match colors and they look amazing!I had never tried wella products or even heard of the company until Influenster.Im glad I was able to try out wella products complimentary from Influenster cause I love the way my hair turned out.