BY WELLA

An excellent array of creme gel colors formulated to be completely interminable to create any shade desired with predictable natural looking results. see more...

Review (1)
Rachelle T.
Toronto, Ontario
Oh my god. Wella Koleston where have you been all my life?! I tend to stick to things from Shopper's but being the type of girl who digs things out from the depths of the Internet, I came across the Koleston line out of a blog review. I was tempted to try it out but of course with it being available only to professionals I went on eBay and decided on 12/81 aka special blond pearl. I first bleached my growth and then mixed this with 20 developer and a cup of water to dilute the dye as it lifts, and I no longer wanted a lift but just color deposit. After about 15 minutes I washed it off and I was left with the most beautiful shade of ash blonde I had yet seen. Not only that, but the color adds shine to the hair giving it an amazing look that screams out "touch me!"