Personal CareWella
Color Touch Shine Enhancing Color 1:2 8/43 Celtic Copper

Wella Color Touch Shine Enhancing Color 1:2 8/43 Celtic Copper

by Wella

Buy Wella Hair Color Semi-Permanent - Shine enhancing color, for professional use only.

Has anyone used this? I am always looking for a good color booster for my red hair.
Start your review of Wella Color Touch Shine Enhancing Color 1:2 8/43 Celtic Copper!
Sherry R.
Crown City, OH
Would love to try this product! I have salt and pepper hair and I have been looking for a product to enhance the silver!
Bethany T.
Severn, MD
Great product! Haven't used many others to compare. I thought it lasted a decent time. However I'm not sure if anything last longer. I would say the color lasted about 3-4 weeks. Honestly color normally doesn't last the time for me so it was kinda a miracle.
Maeghan C.
Salisbury, NC
Like I’ve said before, wella products are great. I really like the way my hair feels
Widalys E.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hace muchos años fui Amante de los productos wella pero ya no es lo mismo, hace mucho deje de usarlos por que la calidad de sus productos a desmejorado mucho.
Haley D.
We use color touch in the salon I work in and it's an amazing brand. We use this color line for mostly toning but we also like it for lowlights I between highlights. Great color and great staying power.
Jennifer H.
Norfolk, VA
Wella is a great haircolor line! I used their line for years in the shop, very true to tone rich shades. Shine enhancers do just as they say and also give your hair that fresh colored softness. All in all a wonderful product.
Roxane D.
France
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Produits de bon rapport qualité prix. Idéal pour une couleur au top intense soyeuse et lumineuse Je recommande vivement
Gisselle R.
Lo uso para mi platinado y me va super lo recomiendo al mil dicen que es mal producto pero es buenisimo