Wella Color Touch Multidimensional Demi-Permanent Color 1:2 9/01 Very Light Blonde/Natural Ash uploaded by Makenzie H.

BY WELLA #14 in Demi-Permanent Hair Color

Buy Wella Hair Color Semi-Permanent - Wella Color Touch Multidimensional Demi-Permanent Color 1:2 9/01 Very Light Blonde/Natural Ash see more...

Cristie G.
I use Wella to tone my hair with this color as needed to keep it from looking to yellow or brassy. It usually last me a couple months, but demis wash out of my hair faster than others. It does really give my hair a great tint to hide the yellowing from just time. I mix it with a Wella 20 developer and do a deep condition after. The results are always great.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
I used Wella color for years in a variety of shades and was always very pleased with the outcome. Do your research before using this product at home! I would highly recommend this to anyone who is experimental with doing their own hair. The color lasts for a couple months before it starts to fade.
Makenzie H.
Lowell, AR
Love love love wella products! That's what I have on my hair in this photo! So in love with the color.
jessica S.
Toronto, ON
Love this product. I use all wella products. I just used this product last week and it was great and i got it from sallys. The colour looks amazing and i will repurchase it
Angie P.
Calgary, AB
I have used wella many times, I can get that product at Sally's beauty salon and it always gives me that fresh, amazing look in the end. Worth it