Wella Color Touch 7/0 (Medium Blonde/Natural) 2 oz.

COLOR TOUCH 7/0 (MEDIUM BLONDE/NATURAL) 2OZ Design House: Wella

Has anyone ever used the color Praline?
Start your review of Wella Color Touch 7/0 (Medium Blonde/Natural) 2 oz.!
Sun Prairie, WI
I have tried a couple of Wella Colorchaem products and really liked them all for the most part. The last one was medium brown multidimensional and it was a nice rich color that came out even but, I didn't think it was any different than the Colofcharm demi thay I used in the past.
Edgewood , MD
I picked the wrong item but the toners that’s Wella have are the best around. You can really get the perfect effect with their toners and it spreads very evenly. I really like the product and have and will reuse in the future.
Love color touchline easy to work with easy to mix only thing is it does have a very strong ammonia smell just make sure when using this color line you are in a well ventilated area
This is a great color line. I first used this color line when I worked at a full service spa, the color is true to tone. The color line isn’t too warm which is a good thing especially when doing a base break.
Easley, SC
This product is amazing. It’s easy to use and the color lasts longer than most products do. The color comes up quickly and is easy to tell when to rinse. The color is natural and just as you would expect.
Meeker, OK
Faded super fast. Idk. I feel like unless you are toning your hair or applying a gloss it is better to go to a salon. Yeah this is cheaper but the color never comes out "right" and it literally lasts a couple weeks.
Anchorage, AK
I’ve used it this once! I purchased it from Sally’s beauty and it worked ok for me! I was attempting to dye my tips blonde and it didn’t turn out as light as I wanted it to!
Staten Island, NY
Great product, great price, good shipping time. Glad I can get these professional grade products to use at home! Minilmall damage to my hair after using and I can use more often than other dyes, love professional grade stuff like this at home
This seems to be one of the only hair coloring brands that sticks in my hair for a decent period of time. It’s affordable. Doesn’t break me out. Doesn’t burn my head. I will most definitely continue to purchase this product.
Great product, doesn’t do much damage to your hair and leaves the color exactly how you desire it. I don’t think I would ask for more from it, it’s perfect already. I’m very satisfied and the color was perfect!