BY WELLA

COLOR TOUCH 7/0 (MEDIUM BLONDE/NATURAL) 2OZ Design House: Wella see more...

• Has anyone ever used the color Praline? 1 Answers
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
I’m a hairstylist and I use the entire line of Wella colors. Colortouch, Koleston, etc. they’re always on tone and cover grays perfectly. Always super shiney and have never caused my clients any irritation. I’ll always be a Wella user! I’ve pondered switching lines before bc of cost and I just can’t do it. The line is so easy to understand and navigate and so versatile!
Christel J.
San Diego, CA
Color Touch is an awesome demipermanent color. It is used 1 part color to 2 parts developer, so your tubes go farther, causes less damage to hair than permanent color, and only processes for 20 minutes. The down side: is *not* good for 100% gray coverage. Color Touch is excellent for gray blending, but if you want something that will completely cover grays, use Wella's permanent color line: Koleston Perfect (1:1 and up to 40 minutes processing time, I believe).
Erin A.
Wells is one of my all time favorite color lines to use on clients as well as on myself. It's moisturizing, and has rich tones and leaves your hair glossy and not over processed. And isn't that what we're all looking for? The subtle undertones are my favorite feature of Wella color, though. Their color care line is excellent, also. A must try color for anyone, professional or newbie.
Whitley C.
Indianapolis, IN
Wella is my favorite brand of color to use. I've used it on extensions and natural hair, great product and it is easy to use. The color is as expected and available at Sally's. Wella makes a huge selection of colors.
Doneisha F.
I use Wella color every time I want to dye my hair. The color stays for a while even if you are a person who likes to wash your hair a lot. Affordable. You can buy this product at Sally's Beauty Supply.
Justine A.
1979 reviews
Wella color is awesome. it is my favorite brand hair color to use. This color is awesome and I love the assortment of colors to choose from.
Anna Marie S.
I currently use the Color Touch at my salon. It leaves the hair soft unlike ShadesEQ that makes it even more tangle than before toning.
Patricia L.
Hi girls! My personal experience with this dye has been very satisfactory, my hair is chemically treated and is therefore very sensitive, this coloration without ammonia seems to me the best color market hard lot and always brilliant, highly recommended
Amanda O.
Pirassununga, SP
Esses produtos da Wella são realmente bons. A cor natural é a melhor sem duvidas.
Doneisha F.
Has anyone ever used the color Praline?