BY WELLA

COLOR TOUCH 7/0 (MEDIUM BLONDE/NATURAL) 2OZ Design House: Wella see more...

• Has anyone ever used the color Praline? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Erin A.
Wells is one of my all time favorite color lines to use on clients as well as on myself. It's moisturizing, and has rich tones and leaves your hair glossy and not over processed. And isn't that what we're all looking for? The subtle undertones are my favorite feature of Wella color, though. Their color care line is excellent, also. A must try color for anyone, professional or newbie.
Doneisha F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use Wella color every time I want to dye my hair. The color stays for a while even if you are a person who likes to wash your hair a lot. Affordable. You can buy this product at Sally's Beauty Supply.
Anna Marie S.
I currently use the Color Touch at my salon. It leaves the hair soft unlike ShadesEQ that makes it even more tangle than before toning.
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wella color is awesome. it is my favorite brand hair color to use. This color is awesome and I love the assortment of colors to choose from.
Whitley C.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wella is my favorite brand of color to use. I've used it on extensions and natural hair, great product and it is easy to use. The color is as expected and available at Sally's. Wella makes a huge selection of colors.
Christel J.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Color Touch is an awesome demipermanent color. It is used 1 part color to 2 parts developer, so your tubes go farther, causes less damage to hair than permanent color, and only processes for 20 minutes. The down side: is *not* good for 100% gray coverage. Color Touch is excellent for gray blending, but if you want something that will completely cover grays, use Wella's permanent color line: Koleston Perfect (1:1 and up to 40 minutes processing time, I believe).
Amanda O.
Pirassununga, SP
Esses produtos da Wella são realmente bons. A cor natural é a melhor sem duvidas.
Patricia L.
Hi girls! My personal experience with this dye has been very satisfactory, my hair is chemically treated and is therefore very sensitive, this coloration without ammonia seems to me the best color market hard lot and always brilliant, highly recommended
Doneisha F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone ever used the color Praline?