Wella Color Tango Permanent Masque Hair Color Medium Brown Intense Brown uploaded by Katherine F.

BY WELLA

Introducing Wella Color Tango, a permanent masque hair color from the world of Wella featuring 35 silky-smooth shades that leave you feeling and looking amazing. see more...

Larissa W.
Kearney, MO
Used the Wella Color Tango line for the first time this past week... I am in LOVE. This dye/masque has 1/4 moisturizers in it and I’ve used a lot of dyes in the past including the Argan Oil lines and absolutely nothing comes even close to how soft and shiny and healthy my hair looked after dying it with this product. I wish I could make my hair as soft as this did every day but I’ve never achieved this kind of results with even a high end shampoo and conditioner that’s how great this left my hair feeling. I wish they had more color options. I’m not loving the color I chose and they don’t really have the exact color I’m going for, but I can’t use any other dyes after using this one. So I’ll have to do some research! Definitely recommend this product, highly. It’s my new favorite!!
Katherine F.
Hermitage, TN
I just used this hair color for the first time a few days ago, and I absolutely love it! My hair was previously dyed multiple times before doing this, and the coverage is flawless! It's definitely a deep brown with warm undertones to it, very flattering and I've gotten a lot of compliments on it too. And I don't know if it's because of the deep conditioner I used after or the hair dye itself, but my hair is actually shinier now that it was before I colored it and it feels healthier too. This is definitely the only at home hair dye I will ever use again!
Erin E.
Toronto, ON
What colour was your hair before you dyed it? Light? Dark?