BY WELLA #78 in Hair Color Removers & Faders

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A Wella Color Remover Kit includes everything you need to remove unwanted color in one kit. see more...

Review (1)
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
I thought this product was a color remover BUT BEWARE THIS IS BLEACH! I thought it was weird when I was mixing it together and then after leaving in my hair for over 25 minutes I washed it out and noticed how damaging it was to my hair thankfully I was trying to remove the color so I could cut and re dye my hair, but seriously beware when using this product.. VERY DAMAGING. Box is misleading 😔