BY WELLA

Helps prevent erecting of hair cuticle by correcting combability Enables color pigments to stick longer in hair shaft Conditions hair & shields hair color Reveals more manageable hair in vibrant color To use: Apply evenly onto wet hair. No need to... see more...

Emily P.
Harrisburg, PA
This product works wonders! Works just as well as it’s a 10, but a little less harsh on my hair. Is a great detangler and leaves your hair feeling so smooth and silky. I use this same line of shampoo and conditioner.
Brandi H.
Great product! My hair is a little dry from all the coloring bc it has to get lightened due to the colors I get put in it, and this definitely helps detangling it after I wash it. It is a little pricey but it's worth the money to me because I enjoy it. I even use it on my daughters hair...oh and wella smells FANTASTIC!
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
I love this product! It helps smooth my hair and keeps my color looking better longer! My stylist recommended this 3 months ago and it has saved my hair this summer between color damage, the sun, and the pool!
Kayla H.
Crofton, MD
I've never used a detangler that leaves my hair so silky without weighing it down. Not to mention the amazing smell that it puts off. My new favorite after the shower product :) Definitely worth my purchase.
Samantha S.
Fernandina, FL
Everything Wella makes is the best. Each product is worth the money and does 100% what it advertises. I find the sent to be pleasant and not over powering.
Natalia C.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this really randomly, but I’m so glad I did! I use it after I wash my hair for a little extra moisture.
Kaitlyn B.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
From my long thick color damaged hair this is perfect to get all of the tangles out with no pulling
Lynette B.
London, ON, ON
I live this product! I have thick, frizzy hair and my little girl has thick hair so tangles are very common and frustrating. A few sprays of this makes brushing and combing so much easier! Love it!
Morgane A.
Montpellier
Perfect conditioner for colored hair. I used to use this product every time and the results are beautiful on my hair
Raven J.
Chattanooga, TN
Will you see results with this product ?
Leyla S.
Would you see yourself purchasing this if you received a free sample to try out?