Wella Color Perfect

by Wella

Wella 2 Hair Color For Unisex

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wella Color Perfect!
Jasmin N.
Kansas City, MO
Long lasting. Not a great smell but does the job. Decent amount in a box. Fair priced as well
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
I love this hair color brand event though it is a little bit pricey but is till love it. my hair color lasts more
Jami L.
I used this for years as it was the only color that gave me the color I wanted. The smell is VERY OVERWHELMING and it takes multiple washes to get the smell out. Color only lasts like 2 weeks. Not worth the damage it does to curls.
Noelle J.
Orlando, FL
Brings out the exact color that I wanted. The smell leaves something to be desired but my hair is radiant and full of shine

Looking for your answer?