BY WELLA #8 in Hair Color

Pale Ash Blonde Permanent Liquid Hair Toner with Economical 1:2 Mix Ratio, Long-Lasting, Fade Resistant Results with Liquifuse TechnologyInfuses Hair with Vibrant Color Molecules, Intense Color & Up To 43% More Shine (Compared To Untreated Hair), Even... see more...

• Just wondering how long you guys leave your toner sit for? I left...3 Answers
  • Do you like this brand?2 Answers
  • Does this stuff turn hair silver or gray?4 Answers
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I dyed my hair st home for the first time, did a little research and quickly found out that Wella was the way to go, and I for sure was not disappointed. I have used this toner multiple times. After bleaching, it gets rid of ALL that brassiness our of your hair, and leaves your skin so soft, and smells good too! You feel like you just got your hair professionally done at a salon, it’s so easy to use and the instructions are simple as it gets! Wella Color Charm Toner T18
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
If you’re looking for something cheaper, Wella works great! I’ve used it on many clients before. (I’ve done a lot of color correcting. Please don’t try to bleach your own hair at home. Lol) I highly recommend using this! It’ll pull out brassy tones in no time. Just make sure you follow the instructions properly. Using too much can cause damage.
Daniel P.
Miami
I love this shade , turns any yellow into platinum !! I just love it . Very easy to use . Leave your hair shinny and bright colour with any damage !!!

My clients love it it too. Very economic and last for very long time !!!
Demi L.
Palm Bay, FL
Toner works! Last year my husband wanted grey hair and this was one of the toners we used to create his look. It takes out the yellow color from bleaching completely and gives the hair character and dimension so that's a plus. I mean that's usually the purpose of toners but the effects are long lasting.It's inexpensive and easy to use, just follow the instructions given and you'll be good. I believe I got it for less than $5 at a local beauty supplies store in the Bronx. Wells is a popular brand so if all else fails just go online to buy.
Christin O.
I bleached my hair to about a level 9 or 10 and then I used Wella T18 to eliminate any brassy undertones. I achieved the perfcet icy gray and felt like a literal Ice Queen. This toner blew me out of the water!
Tailor D.
Mount Morris
I spent this whole summer with a bright blonde hair color, which was quite a job attaining being as I’m a natural dark brunette. The t18 toner really worked effectively getting the brassiness out of my hair. It’s cheap, easy to use and I would DEFINITELY use again
allison o.
sc, california
Amazing and FAST toner for removing brassiness from blonde hair! I did an ombre balayage on my hair and this stuff was a lifesaver in removing the orange undertones left after bleaching! I have dark brown hair with red undertones and it handled my hair like a dream. A bonus was that it only took 10-15 to work! Just watch your hair otherwise it might overcorrect and you'll end up with purple/silvery tones, which I actually think look nice!
Merceades S.
I love this stuff! It’s so great to keep any brassy at bay and keep my hair conditioned.. it only takes 30 minutes. I only gave this 4 stars because I wish it would last a little longer. That’s on me bc I hate using purple shampoos.
Raechel H.
Elizabethtown
Amazing toner, literally did what it was supposed to do. i had gorgeous icy blonde hair and i loved it. found it at my local hair beauty salon and was pretty cheap for its quality. i didnt have any issues with the product. ive used it every time ive bleached my hair, which has been several times withing the last year to switch between bright colors. loved using this to create a beautiful light base
Chelsee K.
Elizabeth City, NC
This toner really did a great job in really bringing my hair to a platiunum color. A little to great of a job, my hair was boarder line lavender which really freaked me out but it turned out to be okay and faded after a few washes and my hair really looks great now. I would recommend this product, but I would also recommend that you use caution when using it to avoid going too platinum.
Amanda R.
Owego, NY
Can you use a 10 volume developer with this?
breanne b.
mauriceville
how long does it stay in before you have to do it again?
Mia R.
Kentland, IN
Which wella toner will give my hair the most ash/silver/gray tone?
jennifer d.
Does this stuff turn hair silver or gray?
Jamie A.
Germantown , WI
Just wondering how long you guys leave your toner sit for? I left mine on for just barely 10 minutes and it colored my hair purple, which I knew was a possibility and I know it will wash out in a time or 2.