BY WELLA #8 in Hair Color

Pale Ash Blonde Permanent Liquid Hair Toner with Economical 1:2 Mix Ratio, Long-Lasting, Fade Resistant Results with Liquifuse TechnologyInfuses Hair with Vibrant Color Molecules, Intense Color & Up To 43% More Shine (Compared To Untreated Hair), Even... see more...

• Just wondering how long you guys leave your toner sit for? I left...3 Answers
  • My hair is already damaged from bleaching my hair but i look like...3 Answers
  • Can you use an oil developer or only use creme? 1 Answers
Nicole R.
Coral Gables, FL
Alright, here we go. My hair has been through a lot and I have tried a lot of hair products. If you want blonde hair with no brassy tones, this is the product for you.

First of all, it’s so affordable. I bought two toners and developer for less than $10 at Sally’s. Sure, there was a sale, but this is still a great bargain.

You need to get your hair to a light color to use it. My most recent Wella use was on a very yellow tinted light blonde (after one bleaching session on brown hair). Follow the instructions on the box and boom, no more yellow!

My hair is now a super light blonde with no yellow tint. Check the photos for a before and after (I didn’t take any selfies of the pre-toner yellow, but trust me when I say it was VERY yellow!).

While I highly recommend this, everybody is different and your hair may react differently. If your hair has been through a lot of processes and colors, it may not be as successful. Same for people with much darker hair and natural yellow undertones.
Pip E.
boston, massachusetts
I use these toners as an emergency solution. It's always best to have your stylist color and tone your hair. if you're in between sessions and can't get into the salon, the wella toners are an affordable and accessible solution. Read the directions carefully and don't leave them on for longer than the box says to. You'll have to purchase a developer as well. I usually buy the wella developer and toner at sally beauty supply. Don't buy a developer over 20v as it will damage the hair too much. I usually opt for 10v. work pretty well but the color probably won't last for much longer than 6 weeks.
EDNALYNN L.
I am in love with my hair color! I've been looking for this type of hair color for a while . Every results vary depending your initiation color. I already had ashy brown blonde in my hair & adding the t18 just made my color even more gorgeous. The stay power on this isn't too long , I wish it would last for a long time but a few washes tend to make the color fade. I've used purple shampoo & it worked to an extent. Even with a downfall, I am still a fan of this product.
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
This Color Charm Toner saved my hair. I went from light brown to blonde and my hair was so orange I started to freak out. I ran to my local Sally's Beauty and asked what to do. The clerk immediately recommended this product along with a developer. My hair has never looked so good. It is the blonde that I want and the color I was looking for without it being orange. Will purchase this every time I go blonde.
Dawn N.
New Jersey
Well I colored my blonde hair to a lighter shade..I took it off too soon and it had orange tones.Yuck! I watched Elle bangs on YouTube and followed her advice about the wella with a 20 developer..It really even out the color and my hair looked gorgeous.. I had nice subtle toned blonde hair..it took about 15-20 min ..I'm a big fan of wella
Check out a YouTube or Google wella toner to get rid of orange brassy undertones..I mixed T18 and T11 with the 20 devoper from Sally beauty Wella Color Charm Toner T18 I
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I dyed my hair st home for the first time, did a little research and quickly found out that Wella was the way to go, and I for sure was not disappointed. I have used this toner multiple times. After bleaching, it gets rid of ALL that brassiness our of your hair, and leaves your skin so soft, and smells good too! You feel like you just got your hair professionally done at a salon, it’s so easy to use and the instructions are simple as it gets! Wella Color Charm Toner T18
Opal M.
South Euclid, OH
My all-time favorite, go-to product for white to silver hair. This toner makes my life so much easier, and it has been consistently gentle and effective. Although it does not last super long, I wouldn't expect a toner to do so. Instead, it helps create a decent baseline that I upkeep with purple conditioner. With this application methodology, my hair remains very light for weeks.
Victoria P.
Portsmouth, VA
I just got this product in the mail. I am not sure if it will work on my African American curly hair but we will give it a go. My hair is already a copper blonde color and I believe this will work well with my hair color.
Megan M.
This is the best platinum blonde toner! It makes my hair a nice ashy grey blonde and works pretty quickly. Even with short hair I have to use a lot though and the bottle doesn’t keep well after you open it. The results are beautiful but no lie this stuff stings and itches horribly and will give your skin chemical burn and stain your clothes so just be careful.
Amanda, R.
Tarawa Ter, NC
I use this toner every time I bleach my hair to even out the brassiness. The color is beautiful. and I always leave it in for less time then recommended. It is easy to mix with the suggested developer. The only downside to the toner is that it does burn a little. Besides that it is a great product and it is my go to toner when I bleach my hair.
Amanda R.
Owego, NY
Can you use a 10 volume developer with this?
Mia R.
Kentland, IN
Which wella toner will give my hair the most ash/silver/gray tone?
breanne b.
mauriceville
how long does it stay in before you have to do it again?
jennifer d.
Does this stuff turn hair silver or gray?
Jamie A.
Germantown , WI
Just wondering how long you guys leave your toner sit for? I left mine on for just barely 10 minutes and it colored my hair purple, which I knew was a possibility and I know it will wash out in a time or 2.