Wella Color Charm Toner T15 Pale Beige Blond uploaded by Rachael D.

BY WELLA

Create long-lasting color with Wella Color Charm Liquid Permanent Hair Color. see more...

• Hi i am doing an ombre right now, and her hair i want to say leve...1 Answers
  • I have an ombre that is a yellow gold with a slight orange hue. A...1 Answers
  • I want to tone my hair which naturally becomes a bit more warm wh...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Cristie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pale beige toner really delivers a nice cool blonde. It is a very nice feminine color. It does tone out the brassiness I had to a very pretty color. Toner only lasts in my hair for a few weeks so now I cover the brassiness in my hair with actual coloe. I def. recommended Wella toners to all that are trying to achieve a beautifully toned head of hair , it is gentle and very easy to use. You can not mess this up. Wear gloves because it will irritate your skin.
Teresa T.
Bristol, CT
I've been using this product for 7 years to tone down my blonde hair after I bleach it. I mix it with a level 20 developer. It turns my hair orange hue to a beautiful light neutral blonde color. After I finish bleaching it and toning it I swear it feels like my hair feels healthier after the whole process then before. *TIP: be careful how long to keep product in, leave it in for 5 mins then test a strand. If you leave it in for too long it will turn your hair a blue/purple hue. If that ever happens to you wash you hair couple times with some Dawn Dish soap and it will fade it out fairly well!
Lacy I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am actually reviewing Well Color Charm T-18...but I do happen to love all the Wella toners. If you are wanting to go platinum with no gold or brassy tones these are the easiest way to achieve those results. I lightened my hair to it's lightest shade with bleach and of course I end up with yellow hair. Using a 20 volume developer and Wella Color charm, I am able to get that pale, non-brassy look in about 30 minutes. I feel it doesn't destroy my hair, the bleach does that:) These are very inexpensive as well and I haven't found any other toner that works this well at eliminating gold. Love!
Grace S.
Revere, MA
I have used Wella products before and got this to reduce the brassiness in my blonde. As far as overall toning I think it did a fantastic job at the color correction. But the condition of my hair after I colored it was awful. This color Line from Wela stripped my hair is so dry and brittle. I ended up having to cut it even though they had been minimally processed before. Because just with this product if you have finer thin hair that has been processed more than once.
Rachael D.
Southport , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love wella hair products. I actually mix this toner with T35, pictured below, and it gives me a nice beige color that isn't yellowy or lacking color. I was always skeptical at first before using toners. Now I live by them. You really get the color you want with just a little toner.
V Chor P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never used this shade, but I do use the brand and I actually love it! I've alarums been using this product to tone my hair, the shade I use is t18 to tone yellow hair. I recommend this product bad it never lets me down.
Kayleigh U.
Redding, CA
Wells worked pretty well on my hair and that says a lot because my dark hair is definitely bleach/lightener resistant!
Olivia P.
This product is so great. I have not used it alone but I mix it with the wella t18 white lady toner.
Christine D.
Toronto, Ontario
I mix this with the wella t18 toner to get the perfect ashy blonde colour! It's so amazing. You just mix one part toner and 2 parts developer. The scent isn't that great (obviously) but it lasts a long time. I would definitely repurchase this product! Thank you for saving me from brass!!!
carla s.
Wilmington , California
If you want a natural light blond that is not brassy this is the perfect toner or the T18 this can also give you a silver color. Combine with one drop of black dye just one and a little purple shampoo if you want really light silver that just apply alone
Amy T.
Springfield, VA
I have an ombre that is a yellow gold with a slight orange hue. About a level 7-8. What toner should I get? I want an ash blonde type of finish that will blend well with my my natural black hair.
Does this work?
Cherine M.
Waterloo
Hi i am doing an ombre right now, and her hair i want to say level 7 but there is a yellow colour,so she wanted the T15 but i was thinking to mix T18 with do you think it will lift and take out the yellow? And usually how many min do you like the toner to stay for? Thanks!
Ellinore S.
sweden
I want to tone my hair which naturally becomes a bit more warm when I bleach it, I would like a neutral to cool kind of blonde without it turning gray/silver or becoming platinum blonde, with other words, I do not want the toner to make my hair lighter, I want it medium to light blonde. does anyone know which toners I should use? t15 and t18? t15 and t14?