BY WELLA

Create long-lasting color with Wella Color Charm Liquid Permanent Hair Color.

• Do I look better as a blonde or burnette Garnier Olia Oil...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had issues with this toner not working? I watc...6 Answers
  • I'm trying to achieve a medium ash blonde and bleached my...1 Answers
Wella Color Charm #T14 Pale Ash Blonde

Start your review of Wella Color Charm #T14 Pale Ash Blonde!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Gabrielle M.
Baton rouge, LA
Wella Color Charm Liquid Haircolor 050 Cooling Violet 1.4 oz Ya'll. I am obsessed with Wella. I cannot believe how easily this toner takes care of the brassiness. I think most people only recommend the toner T18 "white lady" and while t18 is a great one,it will only remove yellow as its only base color is violet. When needing to tone orange as well I add in the toners with a blue base color,as blue combats orange shades. I ALWAYS add a capful or two of 050. I leave it in for about 15 minutes and rinse. My hair ends up being an amazing ash blonde cool color,which is my goal.
Kendahl F.
Elkhart, IN
I like this toner when my hair was blonde because it really got all that brass out but when my hair was darker and I used it, it seemed to turn my hair orange and almost lift color from hair. Could be a user error but I wouldn’t recommend on darker hair. It works fantastic on bleached hair though!
Justus C.
philo
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is my all time go to for toning my hair! I've tried the t18 but this one is way better! It's cheap and most definitely worth the money. The smell is pretty intense, but the results are definitely worth it! I will always buy this over anything else.
Jacky M.
Guymon
Great if you're going for silver hair. Make sure to bleach your hair and to keep in mind what your true undertone color is so that you keep brass and unwanted yellows at bay. It does what it's supposed to especially when you know what you are doing
Katie R.
London
To do your own hair takes time and patience, but I would not trust any other product on my hair. It always gives me a gorgeous blonde color. It has a strong odor, so use it in a well ventilated area. I buy this nearly every month.
Kristin F.
Los Angeles, CA
The ammonia smell is medium. The color comes out ashy. It’s better than other products. Super easy to use mix is 1:2 developer. The color needs a toner. I pull through red always. I will buy it again.
Stephanie H.
new castle, PA
I've used wella toner for years and have yet to be disappointed. The color is always what it says it will be as long as you do everything correctly with the coloring before hand.
Chelsea R.
Daytona Beach, FL
Great for a nice light blonde color! Great toner to eliminate any brass. Mix with my developer and leave on for 45 min. When I rinse I have the perfect bright blonde I want.
Estefania L.
Deltona, FL
I love this product every time I want to go blonde I use it and it’s flawless. Just don’t use more than 20 developer unless you’re trying to lose all of your hair.
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
This toner is amazing! I buy this from Sally Beauty and it’s super affordable. It’s very easy to use and provides great coverage! It also leaves my hair feeling soft.
Sierra C.
Has anyone had issues with this toner not working? I watched several videos of people with the same colored hair as mine after bleaching Nd their hair comes out perfect. My doesn't seem to change tone At all or take out the bronziness. I believe I got the violet-blue one.
Jennifer R.
miami, FL
Do I look better as a blonde or burnette Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Hair Color ?
Venusstar G.
Bakersfield
What will happen if I use a 40 volume creme developer on a toner T14

Sally Beauty Supply

Sally Beauty Supply was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.