BY WELLA #1 in Permanent Hair Color

TAKE CONTROL AFTER LIGHTENING AND BID BRASSY GOODBYE. ACHIEVE JUST THE RIGHT SHADE TO SUIT YOUR LOOK.
• SLIGHTLY LIFTS WHILE TONING AT THE SAME TIME
• WORKS ON NATURALLY BLONDE OR PRE-BLEACHED HAIR
• COMPLETE RANGE INCLUDES 8 TONERS IN 3 FAMILIES: ASH, BEIGE AND SILVER
LIQUID

WELLA COLOR CHARM PERMANENT TONER SHADES ARE AVAILABLE IN LIQUID FOR QUICK AND EASY BOTTLE APPLICATIONS. USE PERMANENT LIQUID TONERS FOR:
• CREATING DELICATE SHADES OF BLONDE – LIKE PLATINUM AND BEIGE
• NEUTRALIZING UNWANTED WARMTH AFTER LIGHTENING
• TONING DOUBLE—PROCESSED BLONDES

• Do you like this brand?4 Answers
  • Just wondering how long you guys leave your toner sit for...3 Answers
  • Which wella toner will give my hair the most ash/silver/g...3 Answers
Maria C.
Cranston
Toners are a must for those of us with blonde hair. This beats out Shades Eq any day any time! This is very strong and is best to follow directions and use on damp hair 1 part toner 2 parts 10 or 20 volume developer. I prefer 10 volume since I don’t need to lift pigment, only to deposit tones. Your hair MUST be lifted to pale yellow, not lemon yellow or gold or orange. Think about the INSIDE of a banana. Start by using a color bottle and placing toner mixture on the root area. Smush it in really well with your fingers then pull through and add left over mixture to mid and ends. This is very strong and bleached hair is often damaged and porous so it picks up this toner very well... I do not recommend leaving this on the entire time it says. If you are using this straight and not mixed with something like t28, you only need 5-7 minutes otherwise you could get dingy gray hair (two shampoos will sort it out so don’t fret if this happens to you). If you are going for gray hair then by all means leave this on for the full time stated in the directions. Wella Color Charm Permanent Liquid Toner
Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
Best at home toner! Wella is beloved by professionals, and while this is still their consumer line, it works great! It tones all the brass out and if left on long enough, creates white or silver. It's perfect for maintaing platinum blonde, silver, and white hair at home. Make sure to follow up with purple shampoo in between processes when you want to maintain it. I've attached pictures of when I initially bleached red out of my hair (turned a pretty peach, but wasn't my goal color) and what my hair looked like after I toned it. Super pale blonde, almost white, and reflected silver
nicole r.
Alright, here we go. My hair has been through a lot and I have tried a lot of hair products. If you want blonde hair with no brassy tones, this is the product for you.

First of all, it’s so affordable. I bought two toners and developer for less than $10 at Sally’s. Sure, there was a sale, but this is still a great bargain.

You need to get your hair to a light color to use it. My most recent Wella use was on a very yellow tinted light blonde (after one bleaching session on brown hair). Follow the instructions on the box and boom, no more yellow!

My hair is now a super light blonde with no yellow tint. Check the photos for a before and after (I didn’t take any selfies of the pre-toner yellow, but trust me when I say it was VERY yellow!).

While I highly recommend this, everybody is different and your hair may react differently. If your hair has been through a lot of processes and colors, it may not be as successful. Same for people with much darker hair and natural yellow undertones.
Rebecca B.
Newburgh, NY
I had bleached my hair 2 times this past month. I went from dark brown (been Dying it this color the past 8 years) and everyone knows what color my hair turned right?! Orange, yup orangish red!ugh. So I did the whole purple shampoo deal and it helped a tiny little bit. So it was suggested to get this toner and developer. Omg, it was a life saver! I went from that brassy bright orangeish red color to a nice ashy blonde. Don't get me wrong, there is still alittle orange tint here and there but for the most part this toner saved my hair! I will be suggesting Well T18 to anyone who has a brassy color to their hair. And for the price?! It exceeded what I expected it to do! I am on my way to be being a blonde thanks to this toner!
Audrionna A.
Wise, VA
My hair done great with The One ‘N Only Shiny Silver Ultra conditioning shampoo and conditioner but, not so well with the Colorcharm Wella Permanent Liquid Hair Toner in the shade T18. It lightened it but, not like it was expected too. Okay, so my review can’t be all that horrible because, it did lighten my hair a lot more than what I like to give it credit for because it really didn’t go to the color that it was suppose too. It went to a couple actually, (several) shades lighter than what I would even like to mention. Anyways, I put this on my hair after bleaching it and putting the dark brown on my roots, then melting it down into the blonde. I left it for about thirty to forty minutes, I washed it out and my mom noticed that it had lightened it but, definitely not to the color I was expecting it to be. I was definitely not happy with the color it turned out after toning it but, I wasn’t completely disappointed either because, that meant it would be easier for me to put another toner on it and pull it towards the color I was going for to start with. I was pleased with the end result but, I’m gonna wait another couple of weeks and then do it again. I might try the Wella again, just might not have had it light enough (even though, I know I did) I’m gonna go ahead and do it again.
EDNALYNN L.
I am in love with my hair color! I've been looking for this type of hair color for a while . Every results vary depending your initiation color. I already had ashy brown blonde in my hair & adding the t18 just made my color even more gorgeous. The stay power on this isn't too long , I wish it would last for a long time but a few washes tend to make the color fade. I've used purple shampoo & it worked to an extent. Even with a downfall, I am still a fan of this product.
Puma G.
LA, CA
I've used toners before but never this brand I will never use it again it did nothing  my hair is yellow and I followed the directions to a T I could not write this till I stopped crying and yelling at myself for using this brand I knew it was primitive it reminds me of the 70's when I remember seeing the logo as a kid but it's all they had at the last minute at the beauty supply and I was desperate to get the yellow out but nothing happen I didn't want to use the 20 developer the most but either way my hair is RUINED AND I LOST MY JOB BECAUSE I TOLD MY BOSS I CAN'T COME IN WITH YELLOW HAIR AND HE LAUGHED ANYWAY I didn't find it amusing  this stuff not only ruined my hair but now my livelihood I'm completely horrified  over what just transpired after using this useless waste of money!  Not only did it ruin my hair but it ruined my life as well!!! This is going to  make me very depressed thanks a lot Wella hope you're happy with making false promises my scalp is red and raw I am being tortured after being traumatized NEVER AGAIN WITH THIS BRAND IT SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN THE 1970's!!!
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
This Color Charm Toner saved my hair. I went from light brown to blonde and my hair was so orange I started to freak out. I ran to my local Sally's Beauty and asked what to do. The clerk immediately recommended this product along with a developer. My hair has never looked so good. It is the blonde that I want and the color I was looking for without it being orange. Will purchase this every time I go blonde.
Dawn N.
New Jersey
Well I colored my blonde hair to a lighter shade..I took it off too soon and it had orange tones.Yuck! I watched Elle bangs on YouTube and followed her advice about the wella with a 20 developer..It really even out the color and my hair looked gorgeous.. I had nice subtle toned blonde hair..it took about 15-20 min ..I'm a big fan of wella
Check out a YouTube or Google wella toner to get rid of orange brassy undertones..I mixed T18 and T11 with the 20 devoper from Sally beauty Wella Color Charm Toner T18 I
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I dyed my hair st home for the first time, did a little research and quickly found out that Wella was the way to go, and I for sure was not disappointed. I have used this toner multiple times. After bleaching, it gets rid of ALL that brassiness our of your hair, and leaves your skin so soft, and smells good too! You feel like you just got your hair professionally done at a salon, it’s so easy to use and the instructions are simple as it gets! Wella Color Charm Permanent Liquid Toner
Amanda R.
Owego, NY
Can you use a 10 volume developer with this?
breanne b.
mauriceville
how long does it stay in before you have to do it again?
Mia R.
Kentland, IN
Which wella toner will give my hair the most ash/silver/gray tone?
Crystal G.
Do you like this brand?
Kimberly M.
Glencoe, MN
I bleached my hair last night and it has a brassy color to it. I was told to use the T18 toner, which developer should I use? 10V or 20v? I have a sensitive scalp  and I am so afraid of my hair turning purple or silver. I bleached my hair a few weeks ago and used the toner then but the girl said to only use 10v but the T18 made my hair darker then. I want my hair a platinum blonde and right now is light but now has that orange/brassy tone.Anyways, what volume do you think is best and for how long? I usually use the Ion Sensitive Scalp developer.

Walmart