Wella Color Charm Permanent Gel Hair Color uploaded by Tiera M.

BY WELLA

GEL COLOR GIVES YOU:
• SPEED OF LIQUID, CONDITIONING AND CONVENIENCE OF CREAM
• VERSATILITY OF USE – BOWL AND BRUSH OR BOTTLE
• TRANSLUCENT MIXTURE FOR BETTER CONTROL
• VIBRANT, LONG LASTING, FADE RESISTANT RESULTS WITH GELFUSE™ TECHNOLOGY
• EXCELLENT GRAY COVERAGE COVERS THE MOST RESISTANT GRAYS
CONDITIONING
• UP TO 60% MORE CONDITIONING THAN THE LEADING COMPETITOR.
• UP TO 43% MORE SHINE (VS. UNTREATED HAIR)

Buy on Jet.com
Whitney A.
Bristol, VA
I don’t recommend this product for anybody that is not a professional. However i do recommend it for anybody’s hair. It’s not damaging. It is quality color. I’m never disappointed with wella product.
Gizzelle L.
HORRIBLE hair dye !!! Maybe the worse I've every tried . Keep in mind I've hair every single hair color possible from platinum blind to a deep raspberry red, and not once has my hair been damaged . Until I purchased this dye! Only reason why I purchased this brand and not another was because all the other brands didn't have 3A. And I needed the ash because my hair was red. I think I was better off buying a box dye then getting this crap! (There's a reason why it's less than $5 at Sally's ) anyways , after i dyed my hair my hair is now like straw ! So gross and ugly . I can't even enjoy the new color change because I'm trying to do everything to try and fix it now. Seriously this brand should be off the market!
Rachel L.
Cosmetologist here-I absolutely love this product!! The ash base cancels out the golden brassy tones on blonde hair, I recently used this product while I was doing a root smudge/ombré combo and I used this to time the blonde shaft of the strands. AMAZING!!
Sarah H.
This has been my favorite color for almost a year. It’s natural but absolutely gorgeous! Really great for the price. I really trust Wella when it comes to my hair. I repurchase all the time.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Los mejores tonos y calidad en tubos de coloración. Wella siempre ofrece colores hermosos y exactos, no maltrata tu cabello y deja un look profesional aún usándolo desde casa.
Ashleigh D.
Gladewater, TX
Using this color in my hair right now. It dyes a little dark, but after a couple washes the beautiful color shows through. First time using a gel hair color (I'm not a pro), and I liked it way more than the liquid bottles of wella.
Blanc_Dlafontaine B.
Austin
I was using Loreal and switched to this product. It has green base so it got rid of the red tones in my brown hair. I love it, it covers my grays successfully.
Kathleen A.
Macungie, PA
I only now use wella's color line. Buy them at Sally's sometimes buy one get one free or buy one get on half off. The color is great and stays for awhile.
Tiera M.
Bowling green, KY
I am a first time user and this turned out just how I wanted it. I purchase it at Sally for around $6. I think I will definitely continue to buy this dye.
Alyssa T.
Love wella wella color charm! This light ash blonde was very true to the color displayed, and look beautiful! Multidimensional color, soft, and natural.