Wella Color Charm Permanent Gel

• TRANSLUCENT MIXTURE FOR BETTER CONTROL
• VIBRANT, LONG LASTING, FADE RESISTANT RESULTS WITH GELFUSE™ TECHNOLOGY
• EXCELLENT GRAY COVERAGE COVERS THE MOST RESISTANT GRAYS
CONDITIONING
• UP TO 60% MORE CONDITIONING THAN THE LEADING COMPETITOR.
• UP TO 43% MORE SHINE (VS. UNTREATED HAIR)

Qué tal les cubre este tinte?
What color should I try?
[product:wella-color-charm-permanent-gel-hair-color] ? Would anyone recommend this? What are the pros on this product, what are the cons?
Start your review of Wella Color Charm Permanent Gel!
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
Wella Color Charm Permanent Gel uploaded by Thuy N.
Gelfuse, permanent, conditioning. I always like this brand for hair coloring. For the gel, I felt like it didn't last as long and it wasn't as even on my hair as the liquid. But the color looks great and it has a shine after.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Wella Color Charm Permanent Gel uploaded by Rosie N.
I don’t think the gel hair color works as well as their creme and liquid colors. My hair didn’t change color when I left this on for 45 minutes as directed. I mixed this with a 20 volume developer, 1:2, 1 part color, 2 part developer. It does smell but not super strong like the liquid one where my eyes are burning. And after I wash it out, it doesn’t linger. I got this 2oz for $6.69 and it was enough for my medium length hair. Overall, not a major fan of this and I will probably go back to liquid or creme for hair coloring.
Caitlyn M.
Downingtown, PA
Wella Color Charm Permanent Gel uploaded by Caitlyn M.
I’m a professional hairdresser and this is one of my favorite brands of color. Wella has a large selection of products for every need. It’s nice and convenient to get professional color at Sally’s and is my go to when I am there.
Karla F.
Collierville, TN
Wella Color Charm Permanent Gel uploaded by Karla F.
Review for: 5Wr Allspice
Wella colorcharm Toners come in liquid form for quick and easy bottle applications. A complete range that includes 8 toners in 3 families: Ash, Red and Silver. Liquid toners to be used with colorcharm 20 Volume Cream Developer. Use permanent liquid toners for: Correcting or neutralizing unwanted warmth on both naturally hair Creating delicate shades of red colors– like The finishing step to enhance or neutralize warm or cool tones for the perfect shade of red ❤️
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
Wella Color Charm Permanent Gel uploaded by Betzabe C.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
[product:wella-color-charm-satin-blonde-permanent-gel-hair-hc-g1001/10n-3-pack] i used this brand to dye my hair and im very impressed with the results ❤️😻 its a long lasting color i recommend this products
Shaleen Y.
Mt Washington, PA
Review for: 7W Caramel
Love using wella color charm to dye my hair. I’ve been using wella color charm and wella products for years and have not had any issues. I will always recommend wella to everyone. I have sensitive skin and scalp and wella has been gentle enough for me to use. I love the color variety they offer and they seem to be long lasting if you take care of your hair as recommended!
Mar T.
Color preciso, utilizo wella mayormente cuando quiero hacer un cambio de color por ser más fuerte
Ashleigh K.
Millington, TN
Wella Color Charm Permanent Gel uploaded by Ashleigh K.
I'm a cheap woman. So I prefer to color my own hair. I saw a beauty influencer using this product with develper and her hair turned out the color I was wanting. So I went to Sally's and got it and it turned out good!
Christy S.
Port Jervis, NY
Wella Color Charm Permanent Gel uploaded by Christy S.
Only used one color from this brand and I absolutely loved it it’s pretty easy to use if you dye your own hair this hair dye you have to add developer I don’t really have complaints about it I was satisfied when I used it
Julie S.
Winnsboro, TX
Wella Color Charm Permanent Gel uploaded by Julie S.
This red has been the perfect shade for me. It is so vibrant and I get compliments on my hair all the time ❤️