Hair CareHair ColorSemi-Permanent Hair ColorWella
Color Charm Paints Semi Permanent Hair Color

Wella Color Charm Paints Semi Permanent Hair Color

WELLA2

• Lasts up to 20 washes depending on used shade and initial color intensity
  • Use multiple colors side by side even without foils
  • Mix shades together to design your own shade
  • Control shade intensity by adding Clear
  • Fades beautifully on tone

Wella Color Charm Paints are 18 shades of intermixable semi-permanent hair color. Wella Color Charm Paints is a gentle acidic PH color.

Wella Help Line:
1-866-722-4146
Our hotlines are open from 8:30am to 8:30pm Monday – Friday and 9:00am – 6:00pm Saturday & Sunday EASTERN TIME.

This color is ready to use, do not mix with peroxide. For pastelized results dilute Paints shade with Clear to desired color intensity. Apply Paints either on dry , clean pre-lightened hair or natural hair lighter than 9/0. Develop for 20 minutes. Rinse thoroughly until water runs clear. Shampoo and condition as required.

How long does it last in the hair, and will it leave my blonde stained after it rinses out?
Wella Color Charm Paints Semi Permanent Hair Color anyone tried this? I love changing hair color frequently? Color come out? How long does it last?
Start your review of Wella Color Charm Paints Semi Permanent Hair Color!
Mey S.
Wella Color Charm Paints Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Mey S.
Review for: Strawberry
I’ve never tried anything like this on my hair before so this was a fun, new experience. Using this hair product was easy to do by myself which surprised me. (I usually never dye my own hair). They have so many fun colors to choose from too! I would definitely recommend if you want a temporary hair color for awhile or to test out a hair color before making a permanent decision.
Savannah L.
Yorkville, IL
Wella Color Charm Paints Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Savannah L.
Review for: Blue
Wella has always been by go to for toners. And now will be my go to for hair color too! I love my new blue streaks! I even put a little in my girls hair!
Jayoon L.
peoria, IL
Wella Color Charm Paints Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Jayoon L.
Review for: Coral
I got the coral color to test and review and I would probably buy it on my own again. the color staying power wasn’t the best but that was expected out of a temporary hair color. It smelled great and left my hair feeling very soft. The under parts of my hair are still stained a few weeks after the color faded since that part isn’t hit directly with hot water when I shower.
Tricia C.
Timnath, CO
Wella Color Charm Paints Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Tricia C.
Wella Color Charm Paints Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Tricia C.
I received two tubes to try. I washed my hair and than applied on slightly damn hair. I used a full tube on my hair because it is pretty thick. I let sit for 25 minutes and rinsed out. The color is very pretty. A soft pastel pink. I would say ideal for a light blonde or platinum blonde. I have washed two times since and still showing the tone maybe a little lighter though.
Tia R.
Springfield, OR
Wella Color Charm Paints Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Tia R.
Review for: Mauve
Wella is my go-to for anything hair-dye related. When I was chosen for this campaign I was super excited to see what color I was going to receive. I received Mauve and am so happy with this color and product. I love that it Is a direct dye and doesn’t need developer. It has a good scent and leaves hair shiny and happy after!
Lundyn M.
Flower Mound, TX
Wella Color Charm Paints Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Lundyn M.
Review for: Orange
This is my first time trying any color from wella and I and very impressed! I wasn’t ready to do my whole head orange but I think this is a fun fall twist to do the underneath part of my hair! The product was this and creamy easy to apply and easy to saturate the hair. Haven’t washed since first application but it definitely showed up like a semi permanent!
Emily R.
Thurmont, MD
Wella Color Charm Paints Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Emily R.
Review for: Mauve
I received the Mauve colored kit to try and managed to follow a YouTube tutorial to give myself some blended face framing highlights - there was plenty of bleach but even after leaving it on for close to 45 minutes the 20 volume developer wasn’t enough to lift my hair to a real blonde. I was more of an orange blonde, which the mauve color paint toned down a bit. I’ll try to bleach the highlights a bit further in a week or so after some deep conditioning treatments and hopefully the color is a bit more true to what it should be!
Claudia S.
Commerce City, CO
Wella Color Charm Paints Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Claudia S.
Review for: Blue
I received this product complimentary from Influenster, but all opinions are my own. 💝 This blue is GORGEOUS. Even though my hair is short, it's very thick. I received 1 tube of color, so to have enough to apply to my hair, I mixed this color with conditioner. mixing the color with conditioner was great, because the blue stayed vibrant, I also had enough to dye my hair & I had enough color to make blue conditioner to reapply to my hair when i shower. My hair is platinum blonde, so I had a perfect base. I left the color on for 2 hours. I did a purple root, with a different semi permanent color & brand. I love semi permanent colors because they don't damage your hair at all. I really loved this color, I also love how it doesn't have a weird smell, like some dyes do. I made a tik tok using this product, so go check it out, if you'd like. 😇 "ESPR5280". I would definitely recommend this product. 10/10 its easy to use, does no damage and is so beautiful. I have no cons about it.
Rachel L.
Oak Island, NC
Wella Color Charm Paints Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Rachel L.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Lovely light pink, shade,so easy to use no mixing, ready to apply,then rinse out, it helps if you're hair is pre lighted.
Toni V.
Donora, PA
Wella Color Charm Paints Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Toni V.
Review for: Teal
Wella Color Charm Paints work best when applied by a professional, first of all. I love that this is a deposit only hair color, with no mixing, lifting, or any other issue you run into when using permanent color. These look the most vivid on prelightened hair. Love!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Heather T.
Katy, TX
il y a 2 mois
Dara D. il y a 2 mois
I used it on both myself and my daughter 2 summers ago for the underside of our hair. We used lemon on her and it is STILL there! She has naturally dark brown hair so I had to bleach it. It is a beautiful yellow color. I used denim and that lasted a really long time too. We did start with experimenting with rainbow to see what color we liked the best and what lasted the longest. The 1st photo you can kind of see the yellow still in her hair after 2 years (sorry, not the best photo), 2nd is right after we did the rainbow. The last one is the denim color 2 years later, mind you I dyed my hair other colors so that may have adjusted this color
Kasandra E.
Burbank, WA
il y a 5 mois
Wella Color Charm Paints Semi Permanent Hair Color How many colors is there? How long does it stay on for?
Isatu B. il y a 4 mois
The color selection definitely depends on the store. It says 20 washes, but it depends on how light your hair is before.