BY WELLA

Wella Color Charm Permanent Liquid Hair Toner with liquifuse technology is ideal for creating pure double process blonde hair color results. see more...

• Does this just turn anyone else's hair purple or do I have to wai...1 Answers
  • I really love the look of a pale, ashy blonde but figuring out th...3 Answers
  • How do you use this? do you have to mix it with something??3 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Wella's T14 is a fantastic toner for anyone looking to achieve a nice ash blonde, and is a very well known product used by many professionals. It is incredibly easy to use and does not dry my hair out the way other toners seem to - it also does a fantastic job of eliminating all unwanted brassy tones because of its violet-blue base. Anyone who is naturally fairly dark haired like myself generally pulls a lot of red/orange tones with just bleach, so I use the T14 to eliminate those unwanted tones and achieve a nice blonde!
Riley S.
Riley S.
Timmins, ON
My favourite toner, doesn't dry your hair out too much and is simple to use. Made my brassy hair a nice ash shade when I was blonde. It's very hard to find toners where I live so when I came across this one it was definitely the best.
Tara h.
Tara h.
Thorold, CA
I use this stuff for BOTH mine and my sister's hair...
It is amazing I love the fixation and the coloring..
I don't use any other color.
Tianna V.
Tianna V.
Toronto
This toner is amazing ! I've used it many times to tone my hair. My hair tends to go brassy very easily and this toner brings my hair back to a soft blonde
Enrique M.
Enrique M.
Lagrange, GA
How do you use this? do you have to mix it with something??
Kailee W.
Kailee W.
I really love the look of a pale, ashy blonde but figuring out the perfect toner to achieve that is so hard sometimes. Is there anyone who can vouch for this? Is it worth the buy?
Rocio R.
Rocio R.
Is it used as a hair dye? Or as a shampoo? I just see that they all seem enchanted
Amy F.
Amy F.
Alpharetta, GA
I've been thinking about dying my hair silver, and I'm going from black hair so I know I'll have to bleach it a few times with a few days to a week in-between the bleach (right? correct me if I'm wrong, I don't want to fry my hair). I hate super blonde hair on me so every time I bleach it, if I use this toner will it make it less bright? And another question I have is that when I've finally bleached it to the lightness I want, after using this toner will I have to go a step further to achieve silver hair? Thanks!
Malika R.
Malika R.
Does this just turn anyone else's hair purple or do I have to wait for the purple tint to fade out?