BY WELLA

Wella Color Charm Permanent Liquid Hair Toner with liquifuse technology is ideal for creating pure double process blonde hair color results. see more...

• Does this just turn anyone else's hair purple or do I have to wait ...1 Answers
  • I really love the look of a pale, ashy blonde but figuring out the ...3 Answers
  • How do you use this? do you have to mix it with something??3 Answers
ANGELIA M.
ANGELIA M.
Dundalk, MD
this can be used to remove the yellow tones for your blonde. it tones very well and has a pleasant smell. The bottle is small but should last a long time.
Terricka S.
Terricka S.
Miami
Wella is one of the best for coloring of the hair I have been using this product for like twenty years
Megan M.
Megan M.
Shallotte, NC
I just used this same toner the other day and it worked great with my hair! I gave myself highlights and they were a little more orange and yellow then I wanted so I went and got this same toner, and it brightened them up a lot to almost a whiter platinum tone.
member-9ebc12c43
member-9ebc12c43
Porterville, CA
We'll toners are by far my favorite !!! The color is beyond beautiful... and it's one of my go to colors T14 was used on this photo
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Whittier, CA
I love this toner super inexpensive and very easy to use I have used this toner for years now and I have never been disappointed. It always gets the job done and color corrects perfectly.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Picayune, MS
I use this before bed every night and before putting on makeup the next morning. I wake up with blemish free smooth skin and after using in the morning it leaves a oil free but not dry feel that is perfect for my makeup to apply on and look flawless. It got rid of the dry patches and red spots making me feel so much more confident
I used this to tone my hair a few times, it really toned down the orange giving me a much nicer blonde.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Salt Lake City, UT
I use Wella products whenever I dye my own hair and its been fantastic. Not sure how it compares to other brands. Overall it served it's purpose and was long lasting and a true Ash with a green undertone which did a great job cancelling out some red tones from a previous dye job. Not a professional by any means but if you know some basic color theory this is a great option.
O. H.
O. H.
I also forget how big of a difference this toner makes! Every time I use it, I look back on the times I thought I had to completely bleach my hair to change the shade only to realize this is probably what I should have used instead. I seem to go brassy VERY easily due to our terrible city water, but this works to correct that.

I purchase this toner from Amazon but I typically just take the developer out of a box dye from the store, which are generally weaker around a level 10-20? It'll turn a brownish purple color on your head and you might feel tempted to panic and wash it out, but it's not depositing all of this color! Toners are not as strong as dyes so even when properly applied it WILL wash out after a couple weeks. Be sure to leave it for the recommended time and you'll be happier with the result.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Wella's T14 is a fantastic toner for anyone looking to achieve a nice ash blonde, and is a very well known product used by many professionals. It is incredibly easy to use and does not dry my hair out the way other toners seem to - it also does a fantastic job of eliminating all unwanted brassy tones because of its violet-blue base. Anyone who is naturally fairly dark haired like myself generally pulls a lot of red/orange tones with just bleach, so I use the T14 to eliminate those unwanted tones and achieve a nice blonde!
Enrique M.
Enrique M.
Lagrange, GA
How do you use this? do you have to mix it with something??
Kailee W.
Kailee W.
I really love the look of a pale, ashy blonde but figuring out the perfect toner to achieve that is so hard sometimes. Is there anyone who can vouch for this? Is it worth the buy?
Rocio R.
Rocio R.
Is it used as a hair dye? Or as a shampoo? I just see that they all seem enchanted
Amy F.
Amy F.
Alpharetta, GA
I've been thinking about dying my hair silver, and I'm going from black hair so I know I'll have to bleach it a few times with a few days to a week in-between the bleach (right? correct me if I'm wrong, I don't want to fry my hair). I hate super blonde hair on me so every time I bleach it, if I use this toner will it make it less bright? And another question I have is that when I've finally bleached it to the lightness I want, after using this toner will I have to go a step further to achieve silver hair? Thanks!
Malika R.
Malika R.
Does this just turn anyone else's hair purple or do I have to wait for the purple tint to fade out?