BY WELLA

Wella Color Charm Permanent Liquid Hair Toner with liquifuse technology is ideal for creating pure double process blonde hair color results. see more...

• Does this just turn anyone else's hair purple or do I hav...1 Answers
  • I really love the look of a pale, ashy blonde but figurin...3 Answers
  • How do you use this? do you have to mix it with something??3 Answers
Courtney S.
Picayune, MS
I use this before bed every night and before putting on makeup the next morning. I wake up with blemish free smooth skin and after using in the morning it leaves a oil free but not dry feel that is perfect for my makeup to apply on and look flawless. It got rid of the dry patches and red spots making me feel so much more confident
Shaeneice S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used this for my grey hair the first time, it's easy to use and a good size bottle for the price. Sadly the grey washed quickly but it still was a beautiful silver throughout.
ANGELIA M.
Baltimore, MD
this can be used to remove the yellow tones for your blonde. it tones very well and has a pleasant smell. The bottle is small but should last a long time.
Nadera J.
Williamstown, NJ
Best color ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially their Demi color, I don't use anything but this. Root touch ups come out the best. Thank you wells
vanissa o.
Great for a basic blonde has a very undertone for the first 2 days but then fades away after washing, just mix with 30 creme developer
member-9ebc12c43
Porterville, CA
We'll toners are by far my favorite !!! The color is beyond beautiful... and it's one of my go to colors T14 was used on this photo
Katie S.
Apple Valley, CA
I think the Wella toner works a lot better than others I’ve tried, but I still am not completely happy with the longevity of it.
Kels L.
This works great it is the first time I used and I used another one from directions but this is great if you want white hair
Joanna C.
Great stuff to use to tone your hair for at home process as oppose to paying triple the price at the salon!
Gabriella A.
Orlando, FL
Great color and fixation. The best color and my hair looked amazing with a texture. I tell all my friends.
Kailee W.
I really love the look of a pale, ashy blonde but figuring out the perfect toner to achieve that is so hard sometimes. Is there anyone who can vouch for this? Is it worth the buy?
Enrique M.
Lagrange, GA
How do you use this? do you have to mix it with something??
Amy F.
Alpharetta, GA
I've been thinking about dying my hair silver, and I'm going from black hair so I know I'll have to bleach it a few times with a few days to a week in-between the bleach (right? correct me if I'm wrong, I don't want to fry my hair). I hate super blonde hair on me so every time I bleach it, if I use this toner will it make it less bright? And another question I have is that when I've finally bleached it to the lightness I want, after using this toner will I have to go a step further to achieve silver hair? Thanks!
Rocio R.
Is it used as a hair dye? Or as a shampoo? I just see that they all seem enchanted
Malika R.
Does this just turn anyone else's hair purple or do I have to wait for the purple tint to fade out?