BY WELLA

Wella Color Charm Permanent Liquid Hair Toner with liquifuse technology is ideal for creating pure double process blonde hair color results. see more...

• Does this just turn anyone else's hair purple or do I have to wai...1 Answers
  • I really love the look of a pale, ashy blonde but figuring out th...3 Answers
  • How do you use this? do you have to mix it with something??3 Answers
Kels L.
This works great it is the first time I used and I used another one from directions but this is great if you want white hair
Joanna C.
Great stuff to use to tone your hair for at home process as oppose to paying triple the price at the salon!
member-9ebc12c43
Porterville, CA
We'll toners are by far my favorite !!! The color is beyond beautiful... and it's one of my go to colors T14 was used on this photo
Brenda G.
Whittier, CA
I love this toner super inexpensive and very easy to use I have used this toner for years now and I have never been disappointed. It always gets the job done and color corrects perfectly.
I used this to tone my hair a few times, it really toned down the orange giving me a much nicer blonde.
Alex M.
Salt Lake City, UT
I use Wella products whenever I dye my own hair and its been fantastic. Not sure how it compares to other brands. Overall it served it's purpose and was long lasting and a true Ash with a green undertone which did a great job cancelling out some red tones from a previous dye job. Not a professional by any means but if you know some basic color theory this is a great option.
Courtney S.
Picayune, MS
I use this before bed every night and before putting on makeup the next morning. I wake up with blemish free smooth skin and after using in the morning it leaves a oil free but not dry feel that is perfect for my makeup to apply on and look flawless. It got rid of the dry patches and red spots making me feel so much more confident
ANGELIA M.
Dundalk , MD
this can be used to remove the yellow tones for your blonde. it tones very well and has a pleasant smell. The bottle is small but should last a long time.
Terricka S.
Miami
Wella is one of the best for coloring of the hair I have been using this product for like twenty years
Megan M.
Shallotte, NC
I just used this same toner the other day and it worked great with my hair! I gave myself highlights and they were a little more orange and yellow then I wanted so I went and got this same toner, and it brightened them up a lot to almost a whiter platinum tone.
Kailee W.
I really love the look of a pale, ashy blonde but figuring out the perfect toner to achieve that is so hard sometimes. Is there anyone who can vouch for this? Is it worth the buy?
Enrique M.
Lagrange, GA
How do you use this? do you have to mix it with something??
Rocio R.
Is it used as a hair dye? Or as a shampoo? I just see that they all seem enchanted
Amy F.
Alpharetta, GA
I've been thinking about dying my hair silver, and I'm going from black hair so I know I'll have to bleach it a few times with a few days to a week in-between the bleach (right? correct me if I'm wrong, I don't want to fry my hair). I hate super blonde hair on me so every time I bleach it, if I use this toner will it make it less bright? And another question I have is that when I've finally bleached it to the lightness I want, after using this toner will I have to go a step further to achieve silver hair? Thanks!
Malika R.
Does this just turn anyone else's hair purple or do I have to wait for the purple tint to fade out?