BY WELLA

Wella Color Charm Permanent Liquid Hair Toner with liquifuse technology is ideal for creating pure double process blonde hair color results. see more...

• Does this just turn anyone else's hair purple or do I have to wai...1 Answers
  • I really love the look of a pale, ashy blonde but figuring out th...3 Answers
  • How do you use this? do you have to mix it with something??3 Answers
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
This is a cheap price but I’ve used better things to remove brass in my hair. This leaves my hair too ashy. The color is just dull. The color also doesn’t last very long until I have to redo it. I won’t buy again.
O. H.
I also forget how big of a difference this toner makes! Every time I use it, I look back on the times I thought I had to completely bleach my hair to change the shade only to realize this is probably what I should have used instead. I seem to go brassy VERY easily due to our terrible city water, but this works to correct that.

I purchase this toner from Amazon but I typically just take the developer out of a box dye from the store, which are generally weaker around a level 10-20? It'll turn a brownish purple color on your head and you might feel tempted to panic and wash it out, but it's not depositing all of this color! Toners are not as strong as dyes so even when properly applied it WILL wash out after a couple weeks. Be sure to leave it for the recommended time and you'll be happier with the result.
Rachael H.
Noblesville, IN
I use this on my blonde hair one time a month. It def work. Brightens and removes yellow brass. It does have a really strong smell so just have a fan on to help our head out.
Shannon T.
Guymon, OK
I'm sure this works great on hair that is very pale yellow but if you have any orange brassy tones, it will not be effective at all. I do appreciate the ease of use though.
Breanna B.
Abingdon, MD
I absolutely love the wella tones there super easy to you and available to everyone one. This is the only toner i use on my real hair as well as my extensions.
Shaeneice S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used this for my grey hair the first time, it's easy to use and a good size bottle for the price. Sadly the grey washed quickly but it still was a beautiful silver throughout.
Alex M.
Salt Lake City, UT
I use Wella products whenever I dye my own hair and its been fantastic. Not sure how it compares to other brands. Overall it served it's purpose and was long lasting and a true Ash with a green undertone which did a great job cancelling out some red tones from a previous dye job. Not a professional by any means but if you know some basic color theory this is a great option.
Bonnie S.
Tulsa
I have medium blonde hair and this summer I decided to use this toner. It turned my hair sort of green and did not take any brassiness out whatsoever, in fact it made it worse. I will not be buying it again since I am now going to put my hair color in the hands of professionals only from now on.
Kelsey B.
Minneapolis, MN
I like the color that this toner leaves behind. Just the right amount of ash, but not grey. Pretty easy to use. I usually use it on clean dry hair for a little more punch. Very affordable and easily accessible. I've purchased this quite a few times, and I'm sure I will again in the future!
Megan M.
Shallotte, NC
I just used this same toner the other day and it worked great with my hair! I gave myself highlights and they were a little more orange and yellow then I wanted so I went and got this same toner, and it brightened them up a lot to almost a whiter platinum tone.
Kailee W.
I really love the look of a pale, ashy blonde but figuring out the perfect toner to achieve that is so hard sometimes. Is there anyone who can vouch for this? Is it worth the buy?
Enrique M.
Lagrange, GA
How do you use this? do you have to mix it with something??
Amy F.
Alpharetta, GA
I've been thinking about dying my hair silver, and I'm going from black hair so I know I'll have to bleach it a few times with a few days to a week in-between the bleach (right? correct me if I'm wrong, I don't want to fry my hair). I hate super blonde hair on me so every time I bleach it, if I use this toner will it make it less bright? And another question I have is that when I've finally bleached it to the lightness I want, after using this toner will I have to go a step further to achieve silver hair? Thanks!
Rocio R.
Is it used as a hair dye? Or as a shampoo? I just see that they all seem enchanted
Malika R.
Does this just turn anyone else's hair purple or do I have to wait for the purple tint to fade out?