BY WELLA

Wella Color Charm Permanent Liquid Hair Toner with liquifuse technology is ideal for creating pure double process blonde hair color results. see more...

• Does this just turn anyone else's hair purple or do I have to wai...1 Answers
  • I really love the look of a pale, ashy blonde but figuring out th...3 Answers
  • How do you use this? do you have to mix it with something??3 Answers
Bonnie S.
Tulsa
I have medium blonde hair and this summer I decided to use this toner. It turned my hair sort of green and did not take any brassiness out whatsoever, in fact it made it worse. I will not be buying it again since I am now going to put my hair color in the hands of professionals only from now on.
Kelsey B.
Minneapolis, MN
I like the color that this toner leaves behind. Just the right amount of ash, but not grey. Pretty easy to use. I usually use it on clean dry hair for a little more punch. Very affordable and easily accessible. I've purchased this quite a few times, and I'm sure I will again in the future!
Nadera S.
Williamstown, NJ
Best color ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially their Demi color, I don't use anything but this. Root touch ups come out the best. Thank you wells
vanissa o.
Great for a basic blonde has a very undertone for the first 2 days but then fades away after washing, just mix with 30 creme developer
Gabriella A.
Orlando, FL
Great color and fixation. The best color and my hair looked amazing with a texture. I tell all my friends.
Rachael H.
Noblesville, IN
I use this on my blonde hair one time a month. It def work. Brightens and removes yellow brass. It does have a really strong smell so just have a fan on to help our head out.
Shannon T.
Guymon, OK
I'm sure this works great on hair that is very pale yellow but if you have any orange brassy tones, it will not be effective at all. I do appreciate the ease of use though.
Breanna B.
Abingdon, MD
I absolutely love the wella tones there super easy to you and available to everyone one. This is the only toner i use on my real hair as well as my extensions.
Shaeneice S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used this for my grey hair the first time, it's easy to use and a good size bottle for the price. Sadly the grey washed quickly but it still was a beautiful silver throughout.
Katie S.
Apple Valley, CA
I think the Wella toner works a lot better than others I’ve tried, but I still am not completely happy with the longevity of it.
Kailee W.
I really love the look of a pale, ashy blonde but figuring out the perfect toner to achieve that is so hard sometimes. Is there anyone who can vouch for this? Is it worth the buy?
Enrique M.
Lagrange, GA
How do you use this? do you have to mix it with something??
Rocio R.
Is it used as a hair dye? Or as a shampoo? I just see that they all seem enchanted
Amy F.
Alpharetta, GA
I've been thinking about dying my hair silver, and I'm going from black hair so I know I'll have to bleach it a few times with a few days to a week in-between the bleach (right? correct me if I'm wrong, I don't want to fry my hair). I hate super blonde hair on me so every time I bleach it, if I use this toner will it make it less bright? And another question I have is that when I've finally bleached it to the lightness I want, after using this toner will I have to go a step further to achieve silver hair? Thanks!
Malika R.
Does this just turn anyone else's hair purple or do I have to wait for the purple tint to fade out?