Wella Color Charm Liquid Haircolor 050 Cooling Violet 1.4 oz

by Wella

Use with Wella Color Charm Liquid hair color for: Vibrant, long lasting, fade resistant results Excellent gray converage Great conditioning +A gentle floral fragrance Directions for use: Use the Cooling Violet Additive to reduce unwanted warm tones or the Warming Gold Additive to add warm gold tones. Add 2-4 capfuls to a full Wella Color Charm liquid mixture. Apply and brush. Develop for 30 minutes and up to 45 minutes if additional depth or gray coverage is needed. For Professional Use Only Type: Hair Color

How much of the cooling violet should I mix with the 014 or 018 formulation for a silvery, lavendar bleach? I’ll be lightening from a Level 9 (Asian hair) to Level 2 over the course of 3 days.
If I were to use this with 10v or 20v and apply it for only about 5-10 min would this turn platinum instead of silver? I usually use wells t18 but have a bottle of the cooling violet and want to use it to tone
How do i use? Do i have to mix with another color or can i apply using only it?
Start your review of Wella Color Charm Liquid Haircolor 050 Cooling Violet 1.4 oz!
Saint Albans, NY
This product is great because it works in two ways. *I am NOT a hair professional* The first way is the way it tells you to use it on the box. Add it to a toner to get an even cooler tone. The other way is to use it straight up as a toner alone to get the coolest blonde you can, especially if your hair is naturally bronzey. I love the effect this has on my bleached hair. It’s a great option if you can’t find the coolest wella toner and you’re going for a platinum or grey tone blonde.
Summerville, SC
Wella Color Charm Liquid Haircolor 050 Cooling Violet 1.4 oz uploaded by Britney L.
This Wella 050 cooling violet toner is a additive or could be used alone for an intense grey silver look color is as expected if you add too much or use it alone you will end up with a more darker tone than light silver overall satisfied with results just wish it was more of a purple / violet color Wella Color Charm Liquid Haircolor 050 Cooling Violet 1.4 oz
Covington, LA
Wella Color Charm Liquid Haircolor 050 Cooling Violet 1.4 oz uploaded by Mallory W.
I used the T-18 - lightest ash blonde, mixed with this cooling violet to get my hair a nice grey tone after bleaching.  This worked perfectly.  It's  a great color, and everyone loved it.  The violet is an ADDITIVE - you add a little to your dye.  Don't be like me and add tghe whole dang bottle to your toner!
Callensburgl
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Just recently fell in love with this. I’ve been blonde for over 70% of my life and after having my first child, my hair has never taken to HLA the same. I now HAVE to tone it and even with a T18 I get the best results when adding this. It only takes 1 cap for me to tone to platinum, 2 for a mild gray, 3+ for steel shades. A little goes a long way! I’ve been recommending this to everyone that comes into our Sally’s! I’m in love.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is my go to when my hair starts to look brassy. I usually mix half of the bottle of Wella 050 with the Wella T18 toner to achieve the perfect icy blonde shade. When I’m feeling risky and trying to achieve a silver/grey look I use the entire bottle of 050 with 10 developer and let sit for about 25-30 minutes. The Sally beauty near my house is almost always out of the 050 so I buy it in bulk when they have it in stock.
Greensboro, NC
My favorite toner brand! If you’re looking for a great toner, that gives you that gray like platinum blonde, this is the toner for you! I recommend you use it when you have that bright yellow, banana like hair, put this baby on it for toner, and you will have salon hair! I find that it’s not harsh, and it’s the best out there. I’m always going to purchase this brand, and I do recommend for others to try it also.
Mc Farland, WI
I've dyed my hair a few times now with Wella. I prefer the liquid dye to the more traditional cream, it goes on so much easier and more uniform. My only complaint is the color description. I initially dyed over medium blonde hair that had a few highlights. I used the color "light ash brown" and it definitely didnt turn out that color! It's much darker and warmer, but a pretty color nonetheless.
I toned my hair using wella color 50 and T14 after bleaching with prism lites lightener. I followed recommendation of adding ion color sealer step 2 and half of the booster step 1 in the bleach mix, and remaining half of step 1 in toner mixture. They were easy to use and the mix came out to be a pretty silver gray. It's gradually losing color after each wash.
Wella Color Charm Liquid Haircolor 050 Cooling Violet 1.4 oz uploaded by ANGEL S.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
The photo attached is a result of using wella T050 alone mixed with wella 20 developer. This result is with my natural gray hair. I took one star out because even if I like the result, it doesn’t last. My gray hair becomes brassy when this product fades on my hair and sometimes I notice a greenish hue too when it’s fading.
Portage, MI
THIS WAS SO GREAT! I added this to my light ash blonde colorant and it helped so much! You don’t have to put a lot in the mix - which is great. It cooled off my brassiness, as I have naturally brown hair that was bleached at the time. I would buy again if I ever decide to bleach my hair again :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hartsville
il y a 2 ans
Dawn W. • il y a 2 ans
Well this is not meant to be toner or hair color on its own. It's an additive. Apparently there is this trend of people looking to go grey that are using this but it's not designed to be used as straight up color or toner so your going to get a mixed results from bluish to Green. And it's going to fade quickly to a swamp green in areas likely. Your really only supposed to add this to a regular toner or hair color to boost the ash tone, as in a few cap fulls, not the entire bottle. Going silver or grey is a pain. You have to be very light blonde as in almost white for the color to really take properly and look the way you want it to. And even then it fades super quick sadly. Try to get your evenly lightened. You gotta get rid of any yellow or orange tones. How light is your blonde under the blue? Can you show a recent photo? I'm about to graduate cosmetology school so I'm not just making this stuff up btw lol.