BY WELLA

Use with Wella Color Charm Liquid hair color for: Vibrant, long lasting, fade resistant results Excellent gray converage Great conditioning +A gentle floral fragrance Directions for use: Use the Cooling Violet Additive to reduce unwanted warm tones or the Warming Gold Additive to add warm gold tones. Add 2-4 capfuls to a full Wella Color Charm liquid mixture. Apply and brush. Develop for 30 minutes and up to 45 minutes if additional depth or gray coverage is needed. For Professional Use Only Type: Hair Color see more...

• My hair is currently a strawberry blonde with a few brass...2 Answers
  • So my hair is blonde right now. A tinge of pale orange an...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know how long this stays on your hair until n...2 Answers
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
So I used Color Charm Toner T18 & I mixed that with the wella 050 and it came out so beautiful 😍 ! It’ gets messy but just make sure you wear a shirt you don’t want and lay down some new paper and make sure you have gloves 🧤! Leave it in for the time it says and wow 😲 the results are beautiful ❤️👏🏼 ! I love love my color ! It’s so bright and so beautiful 😍 if you’re looking for a light grey / blonde this is definitely the brand you want to use !
Stephanie R.
Corona, NY
I like applying Wella toners on my hair after I bleach my roots so it matches the rest of my hair. It works great but it doesn’t last a long time on my hair, after 2 washes it kind of fades to an ashy blonde and that silver look I was going for.
Kali G.
Salem, MA
Love using this. I don’t know a thing or two about coloring hair, but my friend who usually gets me my grey granny hair moved away and I had to do it on my own! It’s fairly simple to use, mixed with the right developer (I use Salon Care 10 Volume Creme Developer 16 oz. []). I leave it on anywhere between 15-45 minutes, depending on how grey I’m looking to go. I use Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Shampoo Blonde and Silver to make the grey last.
Jan a.
this is one of my favorite products to refresh my highlights. just arg a few droops to the toner or the color and there fresh pretty tone. this one helps to kill the brassiness in hair.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
I love it, I always use it to tone my hair, the experience is incredible. I love it. I recommend, is a small packaging is an incredible staining power, one is enough for a long hair
Scarlett S.
Greenwood, SC
I love this toner. If you bleach your hair to a light baby duck yellow, and then apply the toner for about 30 minutes it'll get really dark and when you wash it out it'll be this nice blue violet gray color that is really popular right now. This is always my go to toner for customers that want gray hair.
Rachael H.
Noblesville, IN
This is on my head as I type this lol.. I keep this on hand when bleaching my hair bc sometimes I don't let it sit long enough on accident and it's orange or yellow. STRAIGHT BRASS. This takes it out within a min or less. I leave it on for 5 mins or so. Any longer on my hair it turns purple. But it does fade within 1-2 washes usually. Maybe 3.
Tamara E.
Conover, NC
Wella Color Charm Liquid Haircolor 050 Cooling Violet 1.4 oz is a great product. Always gives me the color I expect. Leaves my hair is good condition. Good coverage, inexpensive. I will continue to be a Wella customer
Linda D.
Auburn, WA
This is AWESOME for anyone who is looking for that grey/silver look. If you can see on my profile picture I used this to get my silver and it works beautifully. I mix this with Wellas 20 developer and it leaves me with a beautiful deep silver. Lasts me about 3-4 weeks. I don't wash my hair as often as I used too just because I want to prolong my color. It has a really harsh smell but that's with any toner or hair color. I have 4 bottles stocked up!
Samantha P.
Capitol Hgts, MD
Loved this product. I was able to achieve the perfect silver hair color. It gets the job done and is not that expensive. I have naturally curly/coily hair. I purchased it from Amazon. It is hard for me to find this toner at some stores in my area. I have purchased it from a local beauty supply before. I would recommend this product.
Carla Mae C.
Lingayen, Pangasinan
So my hair is blonde right now. A tinge of pale orange and pale yellow. I've bleached this 3 times already and I'm afraid to do more process. Could this lift the color into a grey shade already with the color that I have right now?
Leslie A.
Does anyone know how long this stays on your hair until next touch up ? And what steps could I take to maintain it ?
Amanda C.
Ozark, MO
My hair is currently a strawberry blonde with a few brassy pieces here and there. I'm aiming to go gray. Will this turn my hair gray?
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Does anyone know if your supposed to add wella color charm liquid hair color 050 cooling violet with toner t18 lightest ash blonde? I want that silver look on my hair?
marela g.
Little Ferry, NJ
I have brassy brown hair.  Can I add this to my hair dye to help balance out the brassiness?