Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorWella
Color Charm Liquid 4R Cinnamon Brown

Wella Color Charm Liquid 4R Cinnamon Brown

by Wella

Can I put this colour on bleached hair? I went for this colour because I have recently used an ash and it had a green tinge because of the red undertones in my hair... rookie error I know but I’m learning slowly but surely haha! I am going to use a colour remover to get rid of the first ash colour but I just want to be sure it will work this time before I go and put the dye on, I don’t want to damage my hair anymore, also can I use a 10 developer with this just to deposit since my hair doesn’t need more lifting? Thanks in advance
i recently just used this color and it showed upin some sections of my hair and other sections it did nothing. would it be safe for me to touch it up right away??
Start your review of Wella Color Charm Liquid 4R Cinnamon Brown!
Tampa, FL
I just recently changed my hair color and color brand but I was using wella cinnamon for years and have been using wella dyes probably since I first started dying my hair back in 2003... great quality dye, but can be a little strong so don't exceed the time limit and always follow up with deep conditioning... I dye my hair every 2-3 months so it wasn't too harsh on my hair with a 20 volume developer
Clearfield, KY
Wella Color Charm Liquid 4R Cinnamon Brown uploaded by Cynthia T.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This color is great! It’s rich and deep toned. I was needing a perfect brown and I found it!
Nicholasville, KY
When I want a warm dark Auburn this is my go-to color! Great grey coverage. Doesn’t fade quickly and doesn’t leave my hair damaged feeling. I am a level 5/6 naturally so I typically use 10v if I can’t find no lift developer. Great results with easy bottle application.
Fort Collins
Best pigment for the price and multiple usage in one bottle. Good to mix with other colors too!
Staten Island, NY
Deposited beautiful color, stood vibrant a good amount of time. Would’ve gave 5 stars but dried my scalp out a lot and had me very flaky for the 3 days you aren’t supposed to wash. But for the price, much better than using a basic box dye.
Brooklyn, NY
I actually love this color and wish I had kept it this color it’s beautiful and Wella deposit healthy and smoothly on my hair
Raleigh
Long lasting, vibrant cinnamon brown color that isn’t heavily affected by showers! A little bit goes a long way and even with my super thick, long hair I was able to use only one bottle and got the exact color I expected
El Cajon, CA
Recently went dark again and I really like this color. Not too red. Not too dark. Perfect combination
Balch Springs, TX
I fell in love with this color. It really worked. And gave me exactly what I wanted. Easy to apply and do it myself
The smell is a bit strong, but the color makes it all worth it. I have not changed my hair color in two years, cinnamon brown is just too beautiful. I highly recommend wella, especially the cream dye.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...